Politics

The NRA cancelled the majority of the convention in Denver after the Columbine school shooting. Only did the minimum required to meet the bylaw requirement.
They can't afford not go ahead with it now. The fees paid by exhibitors is a significant part of their budget as are the ticket sales for certain events. This is especially true since they didn't have exhibitions in 2020 and 2021.

1653615474066.jpeg

Best military analysis of the Ukraine conflict that I have read. Particularly timely after Kissenger’s “real politic“ ramblings at Davos where he apparently longs for a return of Russian great power status.

Best military analysis of the Ukraine conflict that I have read. Particularly timely after Kissenger’s “real politic“ ramblings at Davos where he apparently longs for a return of Russian great power status.

Excellent analysis, thanks for sharing it.

The Davos folks are what’s wrong in the world. Worthless bunch, of we make the rules and exempt ourselves because we are rich and in power. This group is the some logic and have us the French Revolution.

Last edited:
1653665806242.png

That ... A powerful reminder. Thank You.

Wrong on 5. I recall the Italian 6.5 carbine being held high, I think by Walter Cronkite with the statement that the presidents life was bought for $19.98; the price of the carbine mail order from Kleins.

1653677059529.png

1653680364708.png

Thanks for sharing this.
I suffered through the entirety of Kissenger's labored BS and want those minutes of my life back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!