Politics

I actually like bovril. My buddies in Botswana claim I’m the only client from NA who requests it.

258727151_454902272667534_4453492072611052631_n.jpg

In case you can't read the fine print, this comes from our Oklahoma Senator James Lankford.
This was in response to a message from Biden saying we were better off this Thanksgiving than last year.

You send me the money and I'll buy it to give that method a try. Until then, no way.

When I tried it, it was a couple clients at my work who came over from Australia who gave a jar to my boss, so some of us tried it on crackers. Delight, joy and nice were not words that came to my vocabulary ; )
@CJW
I will do even better than that mate.
PM me your adress and I will gladly send you some for Christmas
Bob

Those *Mite concoctions sound like names of insecticides, i.e. for mites on your vegetable plants or ornamentals.

Vegemite: Mix one tablespoon with a gallon of water and spray liberally on the leaves.

Those *Mite concoctions sound like names of insecticides, i.e. for mites on your vegetable plants or ornamentals.

Vegemite: Mix one tablespoon with a gallon of water and spray liberally on the leaves.

Likely kills the plants as well…

You might be on to something. Soak it in a bucket of water for a while, like the old timers used to do with tobacco so the nicotine would leach out. Nicotine is a pretty effective insecticide.

You might be on to something. Soak it in a bucket of water for a while, like the old timers used to do with tobacco so the nicotine would leach out. Nicotine is a pretty effective insecticide.
My father had bottles of nicotine he used for rose spray. I remember the skull and crossbones on them indicating poison. Worked wonders on aphids.

hell, nicotine kills all manner of arthropods, save one: the tobacco horn worm.

@CJW
I will do even better than that mate.
PM me your adress and I will gladly send you some for Christmas
Bob

A very generous offer my friend :) but I must decline.

I have an aunt who holds the belt for the worst Christmas presents I have ever received. I would hate for her to be unseated as she is very special to me. :)

But if I ever make it to your side of the world I would be honored to share some Vegemite with you.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Bob.

I didn't understand. Where are the liberals' leaves?

I didn't understand. Where are the liberals' leaves?
and sometimes you will even see "use conservatively," which just means to be sparing with whatever it is.

One thing about Donald Trump, he is never afraid to admit his personnel blunders​

What the former President now thinks of General Mark A. Milley, the 20th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the nation’s highest-ranking military officer, and the principal military advisor to the President, Secretary of Defense, and National Security Council.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,