Alec Baldwin Movie Set Accident

He has always been one of the way far left asses that mock and criticize anything moderate or conservative. He blatted up and down that if Trump were elected he would move to Canada posthaste. Well, we know how that played out. He's still here and still shooting (no pun intended) his mouth off about how everything in this country is so bad. Going to be very interesting to see how this plays out.
Thank God you kept him.

f08.jpg

My guess is after this fiasco, he now WILL move to Canada. Maybe even to your hometown? Ha! Ha! Ha!
Na he’d freeze to death winters coming

there is a huge and glaring double standard here.

I know I'm not the only one who remembers how the press and lefties, but I repeat myself, went on and on and on and on about Cheney's hunting accident; but are just all verklempt over the "raw" treatment Baldwin is getting for actually killing another human.

there is a huge and glaring double standard here.

I know I'm not the only one who remembers how the press and lefties, but I repeat myself, went on and on and on and on about Cheney's hunting accident; but are just all verklempt over the "raw" treatment Baldwin is getting for actually killing another human.

Yes you are right. I’m pretty sure he made several statements about Cheney and other gun owners after that happened. And it seems they are nothing but supporting one of their own after this incident. Truly a double standard if there ever was one.

Read somewhere the armourer of this movie is the daughter of Thell Reed.

Old timers will recall him as being one of those who started the Southwestern Combat Pistol League with Jeff Cooper and a few others. He had the fastest draw of them all, and then went to the movie business, training actors.
Yep, she’s a chip off the ole block!!

Based on some interviews she gave not long before this, it seems as though she obviously had no business being an armorer on a movie set.
215E303F-C605-4697-9978-7CFE25667A93.jpeg
95F0BCCE-C0A9-43E9-88CB-2A33F93B20AD.jpeg
591FEFA5-5232-4DF0-8B3F-01A3186ED4E5.jpeg

If she truly was the armorer, she was, it appears to be she may have been operating above her pay grade. More appropriate for break time entertainment director. So sad someone was killed and another injured for such incompetency, and total disregard for the seriousness of supervising and handling firearms.

All 4 gun basic safety rules have not been followed, by all in the chain of handling prop gun.

Apparently this was a very low budget film, something like 5 mil. This is the result when you don't have the money to hire a competent and knowledgeable armorer.

Apparently this was a very low budget film, something like 5 mil. This is the result when you don't have the money to hire a competent and knowledgeable armorer.
Even if it was a $100mil budget film, With Alec Baldwin in it would still make it a low budget film

This is one of his snarky tweets, and this one in particular isn't aging well.

And all of us feel terrible for the young woman who died.

alec-baldwin-kill-someone-tweet13-1.png

While I don’t known what exactly happened on the set I known this for sure. I would never aim a firearm at someone, no matter the circumstances, without verifying by myself whether it is loaded. I suppose it would be hard to find someone on AH who will disagree with me on this.

I suspect nothing in way of accountability will come about from all this beyond a check being passed after a civil lawsuit. If any gun owner not of the elite club were to leave a loaded gun where someone could get hold of it and do themselves or someone else harm or handle their own gun recklessly and do harm to another there would be consequences.
But if you’re in the club you don’t have to worry about that. Maddening, but true.

This whole mess is stupidity in the highest degree. People not personally checking the status of the firearm. Crew members using the same guns for target practice earlier that day. Loose live ammo found in the vicinity. An inexperienced 24 year-old armorer. Alec Baldwin aiming a gun that he personally did not check. All idiots.

I don’t care who this girl’s father is. My daughter is 25 and grew up hunting in an outfitter household but I wouldn’t let her guide your sheep hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,