Politics

Please help me out on when and where the National Archives formed an office near Mar a lago for Trump to put his presidential documents. Below- National Archive locations.

Below is the Presidential Records Act. The is nothing criminal in the act. If there is a difference between the President and the Archives, it has to then be brought in a civil case.

In America, we deal with case law. In the "Clinton sock drawer" case, Judge Jackson says there is no wording in the Presidential Records Act that allows the National Archives to take or seize records or anything else from a former President. This case stands as the primary case law regarding the National Archives. See: Judicial Watch v. National Archives and Records Administration

Part of the Judge Jackson's Decision:
"A Presidents discretion on what is personal verses official records, is far reaching and solely his as to his ability to declassify or destroy records at will."

"The PRA contains no provision obligating or even permitting the Archivist to assume control over records that the President “categorized” and “filed separately” as personal records. At the conclusion of the President’s term, the Archivist only “assume responsibility for . . . the Presidential records.”Id.§ 2203(f)(1).8"

Trump declassified everything related to Russia Gate and Hillary emails. This is what the raid on Mar a lago was all about. Retrieving all the documents so they don't become public and sink Obama, Clinton, Biden and the entire Washington establishment. There is an official letter that I am not putting my finger on at the moment. It doesn't really matter because a President can declassify by tweet or just saying something is declassified.

DOJ is now using "Fruit from the poisonous tree". We will see how that works with the courts. Again, DOJ is just involved in a delaying tactic till after the election so the decisions from the judges will all probably end up irrelevant.

The swamp or whatever you want to call it is charging Trump with another crime, which isn't a crime, then going after Trump for obstruction of justice. How can you obstruct justice when there is no precedent crime. Don't worry, DOJ will spend enough time making a case to keep Trump tied up legally through the election season.

Why did this indictment come down yesterday. Look at what else came out yesterday. The FBI document regarding the $10 million to the Biden's. The indictment was released so the media could drown out the FBI malfeasance regarding Biden. Oh, and if the indictment wasn't enough, they wheeled out the old UFO whistleblower as well.

I am not a big fan of Trump. I do feel for the guy the way the media and the Washington establishment have gone after him. He would have been able to do many more things if not for all the distractions. There are many people that would make a better President's than Trump. The problem is none of them can win the Republican Primary. Like Trump or hate Trump. He is the only chance America has and unless Republican's get mail in/drop off election laws changed in a half dozen states, it won't matter anyway.
Trump didn’t declassify lots of the documents he kept before he left office and even admits it.

Why are you hanging on to Trump? Vote Desantis.

See @Red Leg post about Hur. Read the article. He seems to be a balanced person and a Republican Trump appointee and clerked for Rehnquist.

Easy to blast away on the internet. We are all angry about the Clinton’s and Hunter Biden and the “Big Guy” corruption but that doesn’t mean everyone is corrupt.
My question is, there are several thousand members of the FBI, DOJ, CIA and numerous other abc clubs. No one can tell me out of all those thousands of employees that none of them will stand up against the corrupt leadership in any of these organizations. It would appear that “I don’t want to lose my job” trumps doing the right thing. MG has already proven that the law only applies to anyone in the GOP and that as Joe Biden’s wingman he will deflect any attention away from Biden and company. People say that “well the rank and file agents are the salt of the earth”? Really? Just who exactly do we think is carrying out the leadership’s orders? The rank and file seem to be fine with the corrupt ass hats at the top since they won’t do anything about it.

Please help me out on when and where the National Archives formed an office near Mar a lago for Trump to put his presidential documents. Below- National Archive locations.

Below is the Presidential Records Act. The is nothing criminal in the act. If there is a difference between the President and the Archives, it has to then be brought in a civil case.

In America, we deal with case law. In the "Clinton sock drawer" case, Judge Jackson says there is no wording in the Presidential Records Act that allows the National Archives to take or seize records or anything else from a former President. This case stands as the primary case law regarding the National Archives. See: Judicial Watch v. National Archives and Records Administration

Part of the Judge Jackson's Decision:
"A Presidents discretion on what is personal verses official records, is far reaching and solely his as to his ability to declassify or destroy records at will."

"The PRA contains no provision obligating or even permitting the Archivist to assume control over records that the President “categorized” and “filed separately” as personal records. At the conclusion of the President’s term, the Archivist only “assume responsibility for . . . the Presidential records.”Id.§ 2203(f)(1).8"

Trump declassified everything related to Russia Gate and Hillary emails. This is what the raid on Mar a lago was all about. Retrieving all the documents so they don't become public and sink Obama, Clinton, Biden and the entire Washington establishment. There is an official letter that I am not putting my finger on at the moment. It doesn't really matter because a President can declassify by tweet or just saying something is declassified.

DOJ is now using "Fruit from the poisonous tree". We will see how that works with the courts. Again, DOJ is just involved in a delaying tactic till after the election so the decisions from the judges will all probably end up irrelevant.

The swamp or whatever you want to call it is charging Trump with another crime, which isn't a crime, then going after Trump for obstruction of justice. How can you obstruct justice when there is no precedent crime. Don't worry, DOJ will spend enough time making a case to keep Trump tied up legally through the election season.

Why did this indictment come down yesterday. Look at what else came out yesterday. The FBI document regarding the $10 million to the Biden's. The indictment was released so the media could drown out the FBI malfeasance regarding Biden. Oh, and if the indictment wasn't enough, they wheeled out the old UFO whistleblower as well.

I am not a big fan of Trump. I do feel for the guy the way the media and the Washington establishment have gone after him. He would have been able to do many more things if not for all the distractions. There are many people that would make a better President's than Trump. The problem is none of them can win the Republican Primary. Like Trump or hate Trump. He is the only chance America has and unless Republican's get mail in/drop off election laws changed in a half dozen states, it won't matter anyway.

Technically did not set up an office because Trump did not notify them that he wanted to create a Presidential Library. However, they did travel to FL to meet and work to get the documents. Also, Trump should have designated documents BEFORE leaving DC.

My question is, there are several thousand members of the FBI, DOJ, CIA and numerous other abc clubs. No one can tell me out of all those thousands of employees that none of them will stand up against the corrupt leadership in any of these organizations. It would appear that “I don’t want to lose my job” trumps doing the right thing. MG has already proven that the law only applies to anyone in the GOP and that as Joe Biden’s wingman he will deflect any attention away from Biden and company. People say that “well the rank and file agents are the salt of the earth”? Really? Just who exactly do we think is carrying out the leadership’s orders? The rank and file seem to be fine with the corrupt ass hats at the top since they won’t do anything about it.
The Attorney General can overturn a Special Counsel decision to indict but the AG is required to alert Congress if this is done. This gives Congress some oversight of the AG.

The Attorney General can overturn a Special Counsel decision to indict but the AG is required to alert Congress if this is done. This gives Congress some oversight of the AG.
You’d have to have an AG that wasn’t a corrupt communist for that to happen, which at the moment we seem to be short on…..

Everyone with at least two functioning brain cells knows that Merrick Garland, the current AG, is full of animosity towards the GOP for ruining his chances of every sitting on the Supreme Court, which we can all be thankful for since he’s a pos and hardly qualified for. No secret to anyone that he hates trump and will do whatever it takes to shut him down.

Trump didn’t declassify lots of the documents he kept before he left office and even admits it.

Why are you hanging on to Trump? Vote Desantis.

As I said. I am not a big Trump fan. I do feel sorry for all the bogus attacks he lived through during his presidency and since. There is a decent chance I will vote for DeSantis in the primaries. I am also a realist. Trump will probably be the Republican nominee.

As I said. I am not a big Trump fan. I do feel sorry for all the bogus attacks he lived through during his presidency and since. There is a decent chance I will vote for DeSantis in the primaries. I am also a realist. Trump will probably be the Republican nominee.
Right there with you. I liked a lot of what trump did as far as policies and the direction the country was going in. As for his personality I find him to be a loud mouth and somewhat of a bully and a braggart. But I don’t vote for him to be a nice guy, I voted for him to get things fixed. Unfortunately he just doesn’t know when he needs to shut up. But this whole thing isn’t about the law, it’s about the leftist communists remaining in power to carry out the agend of destroying the Republic and it’s obvious exactly what they are doing. If trump goes down they’ll be after desantis next.

And you know this how? Talking $hit is easy.
You can't be that naive?

Ask yourself this question.

Why would a radical & corrupt Democrat like Merrick Garland keep these so called "Republicans" on the staff of the DOJ, when they are usually purged when a new administration takes over.?

You keep referencing these guys as republican, as if that holds them to some kind of special standard.? Garland is using these RINO's as cover.

I'm a pretty hardcore conservative. I can't stand a large percentage of the D.C swamp republicans. Party affiliation means nothing to me. A Trump hater, is a Trump hater.

Right there with you. I liked a lot of what trump did as far as policies and the direction the country was going in. As for his personality I find him to be a loud mouth and somewhat of a bully and a braggart. But I don’t vote for him to be a nice guy, I voted for him to get things fixed. Unfortunately he just doesn’t know when he needs to shut up. But this whole thing isn’t about the law, it’s about the leftist communists remaining in power to carry out the agend of destroying the Republic and it’s obvious exactly what they are doing. If trump goes down they’ll be after desantis next.
I think Desantis will handle it better.

You can't be that naive?

Ask yourself this question.

Why would a radical & corrupt Democrat like Merrick Garland keep these so called "Republicans" on the staff of the DOJ, when they are usually purged when a new administration takes over.?

You keep referencing these guys as republican, as if that holds them to some kind of special standard.? Garland is using these RINO's as cover.

I'm a pretty hardcore conservative. I can't stand a large percentage of the D.C swamp republicans. Party affiliation means nothing to me. A Trump hater, is a Trump hater.
You really don’t know how it works. These Republican SC were appointed and not just sitting on the staff.

Technically did not set up an office because Trump did not notify them that he wanted to create a Presidential Library. However, they did travel to FL to meet and work to get the documents. Also, Trump should have designated documents BEFORE leaving DC.

My understanding, Trump White House staff designated the boxes that were to be sent to Mar a lago. Archives went by the White House, documented the boxes and that was it.

Trump is not creating a Library because he is running for a second term.

According to one statement Trump made, he declassified everything that had been packed up and was being moved. Some of his subsequent statements seem to conflict with that statement.

The courts will be busy the next 17 months.

I started working the year affirmative action started and 45 years later was still working when it ended. I couldn't get jobs some because I was the wrong color, nationality and sex. Those that were rewarded had kids that now want rewarded all over again.
I could tell a few stories about affirmative action. it was also about the same time the Gov was pushing for Scattered sight housing

(1) You can indict a ham sandwich with a grand jury.
(2) The US Attorney’s Office rarely lose.
(3) USA’s are either career prosecutors or political appointees. Political appointees come and go with each administration.
(4) That indictment was not written for Trump’s lawyers but for the general public.

My understanding, Trump White House staff designated the boxes that were to be sent to Mar a lago. Archives went by the White House, documented the boxes and that was it.

Trump is not creating a Library because he is running for a second term.

According to one statement Trump made, he declassified everything that had been packed up and was being moved. Some of his subsequent statements seem to conflict with that statement.

The courts will be busy the next 17 months.
We mostly agree. Trump’s statements are often lies. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. Biden is even worse. We need to get both of them out of the way.

See @Red Leg post about Hur. Read the article. He seems to be a balanced person and a Republican Trump appointee and clerked for Rehnquist.

Easy to blast away on the internet. We are all angry about the Clinton’s and Hunter Biden and the “Big Guy” corruption but that doesn’t mean everyone is corrupt.

Just the sewer sludge called congress.

Kash Patel obviously is biased but it is still interesting to hear his opinion on the indictment. Especially with his time served in the same arena.

Patel says the Presidential Records Act supersedes the Espionage Act. If the judge rules that way the case doesn't even go to trial.

There are two criminal cases against Trump so far. There will be more prior to the primary and the general election. This is all about making Trump unelectable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg