OLD People have Problems that you haven't even considered yet!

AkMike

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA-Life ASSRA DRSS
An 85-year-old man was requested by his Doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, 'Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.'

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, 'Well, doc, it's like this -- first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.

'Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in,then with her teeth out, still nothing.

'We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing..'

The doctor was shocked!

'You asked your neighbour?'

The old man replied,

'Yep, none of us could get the jar open.'

And what were you thinking!

Good snicker.
Damn jars...

Now that's funny!:ROFLMAO:

An 85-year-old man was requested by his Doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, 'Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.'

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, 'Well, doc, it's like this -- first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.

'Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in,then with her teeth out, still nothing.

'We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing..'

The doctor was shocked!

'You asked your neighbour?'

The old man replied,

'Yep, none of us could get the jar open.'

And what were you thinking!
Sweet heart do you realize today is our anniversary. We've been married 50 years today, fifty years and I still get that same warm feeling in my chest as I did when I first met you.

Husband lowers the paper and looks at her and says that's nice dear, but if you took your left boob out of your cup of tea you m at not have that same warm feeling.

Bob

Husband and wife move into a retirement village and get invited to the neighbors for a meal.
During the meal the neighbor is calling his wife love, sweetheart, darling and other beautiful names.

While the wives are doing the dishes the visitor says to the other gentlemen that's really nice calling your wife all those beautiful names she must be very happy with it.
The other man replies I call her all those names because I forgot her proper name a few years ago and I'm not game enough to tell her.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg