Old Arkansas Razorback says hi!

paparock

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm old Arkansas Razorback that was born and raised in Arkansas but lived and hunted also in News Mexico and Wyoming. Africa has always been a fascination since I was a small boy now over 60 years ago. I've enjoyed all the great books on Africa and still do. Though I will never live to see the Dark Continent it does not lessen my appreciation of that have and do along what the offers those that tread her bountiful lands.

Welcome to AH paparock! 60 is not that old a lot of us here are in that ball park, and as far as living long enough to see the Dark Continent it's just a matter of keep breathing and saving your money.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH.
Sad if you can not make it over.
Enjoy the stories and tales of the hunts here at least.

Welcome to AH! With a will there is way!

Welcome to AH paparock, I m one of the guys over 60, and still planning to return to Africa !

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I have the will but the money has all gone to doctors over the last ten years. Soon i'll be down to just the old soc. sec. check but at least I'm alive.:)

Welcome to AH paparock. If you can't make it over, there are certainly some good stories on here to tempt you a little more. :)

nd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg