OH THE AG-OOO-NNEEEYYY!

a fine rifle indeed! congratulations on your new toy.

-matt

You sound a little ambivalent about your Merkel. Don't be hesitant to let us know how you feel about it.

WOOOHOOOO! I get to pick her up tomorrow!

You sound a little ambivalent about your Merkel. Don't be hesitant to let us know how you feel about it.

Are you sure? My wife says I'm not always in touch with my feelings... :)

Go touch your new toy and see how you feel.

Have fun shooting it.

Very nice!

I hope my 40 year lust ends as successfully as yours!

Tim

ok its tuesday now!! how did it go on your first date??;):D

Right. So let me tell you how it is with my now jilted love...

I get home with her, get ready to show it off and invite friends over...start setting up for a grand intro and!

I'm on a plane to a client meeting and won't be home until too dang late on Thursday night to care.

On the other hand I did manage to load up 50 rounds of ammo for her so this weekends range time should be sweet! :)

What's killing me is that there's been no time to take pix... Sigh. It's like having a hot new girlfriends who's ready for action and not being able to get busy! :)

"What's killing me is that there's been no time to take pix... Sigh. It's like having a hot new girlfriends who's ready for action and not being able to get busy! :)"

I like the way you think!!!

You mean there's another way of thinking??? :D

You guys are.....................................like me!

Right. So let me tell you how it is with my now jilted love...

I get home with her, get ready to show it off and invite friends over...start setting up for a grand intro and!

I'm on a plane to a client meeting and won't be home until too dang late on Thursday night to care.

On the other hand I did manage to load up 50 rounds of ammo for her so this weekends range time should be sweet! :)

What's killing me is that there's been no time to take pix... Sigh. It's like having a hot new girlfriends who's ready for action and not being able to get busy! :)

watchout she doesnt give you the elbow and move onto someone who shows more interest.....;):ROFLMAO:

Hey HEY now! LOL!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RashadSalt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois