Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
Taxidermy section has been a little quite lately so thought I’d post a few pics of a mount I recently finished up for a buddy. I always like a good nyala half lifesize to show off the colors. Sorry for pic quality. Snapped a few with my IPhone 6
ED169F59-BA6B-4BA3-830C-0F649547243D.png
EDC19CF8-8BBD-45FB-898E-D66D5447D149.png
966EFE77-0144-4EA7-898F-05AD91135822.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice!

Yes man, looks great!

The one thing that no one seems to get right with this type of mount is how the legs look. That said, you've nailed it with this one. Nice piece of work.

FN

Mount looks great. You almost have to do at least a half mount on a Nyala.

The one thing that no one seems to get right with this type of mount is how the legs look. That said, you've nailed it with this one. Nice piece of work.

FN

Thanks

just picked my and my dads kudu up from Buck Wild a couple of weeks ago and to say they are fantastic is an understatement if post pics if I wasn’t such a crappy photographer. I just can’t get the lense to do them justice

that nyala is superb

2B678596-CEB8-4142-A2AF-B85898402742.jpeg

here is my half life size that I had made to fit better in a corner. One of the most beautiful animals in Africa I think

Ears are awesome, the paint job excellent!

just picked my and my dads kudu up from Buck Wild a couple of weeks ago and to say they are fantastic is an understatement if post pics if I wasn’t such a crappy photographer. I just can’t get the lense to do them justice

that nyala is superb

Thanks Austin. Glad you enjoyed them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg