nuts!

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
i can see that he has certain skills and knowledge,but i think he is really asking for it now...
watch the end--he's now going to try his antics in Africa!
:shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing. What a nut!! He sure can dance though...

Just great!

Wow, that is very unique! Hiding behind the kangaroo carcass was pretty smart.
Thanks for Sharing!

:banghead:Reminds me of the other Australian fool, Steve Irvin, who also thought he had to tease animals for the camera - a stingray got him. If this nut tries that stuff in Africa, he may actually return to nature - in the form of droppings!:alligator:

yep,he is at it in Africa
[why??]
when are you going 'too far' for your ego or to 'proof' something to somebody?
teasing a wild African elephant for the sake of a video clip is going too far in my opinion.
this is not nuts anymore--its plain stupid!

Last edited by a moderator:
Give the guy credit, he can run. When he decides to do that with a lion, well, I'll watch the video.

:banghead:Reminds me of the other Australian fool, Steve Irvin, who also thought he had to tease animals for the camera - a stingray got him. If this nut tries that stuff in Africa, he may actually return to nature - in the form of droppings!:alligator:

or toe jam

Give the guy credit, he can run. When he decides to do that with a lion, well, I'll watch the video.

That would be quite a show! i will bring the popcorn!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois