Nurses

AkMike

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA-Life ASSRA DRSS
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely:
Are - my - test - results - back?"

I've heard this before, but still hilarious!

next time im at the doctors ill be the one looking for an oxygen mask.
:censored::giggle::sneaky:

I hope enysse never makes this mistake.

id near bet if you asked him to check ,he would cut em off and sit them on the end of your nose ,so you can see for yourself

You guys have no idea of all the wonderful things, I've seen or heard. Never screw around with a nurse.

BTW, women are way more crafty than guys at times, they have zero tolerance for BS.

You guys have no idea of all the wonderful things, I've seen or heard. Never screw around with a nurse.

BTW, women are way more crafty than guys at times, they have zero tolerance for BS.

yup up set a nurse, and if the thermometer taste like shit , you know why,,,,,,,,

Or your call light goes unanswered until the legal limit is met

Or your call light goes unanswered until the legal limit is met

And when she does answer it's with a rubber glove!

I tell you though, I've dealt with a lot of patients that were labeled "difficult" and all they really wanted was someone to talk to, they were lonely. And felt they were being ignored.

They were all asking for their test results and you were the only one who answered the question! :)

With family that have everything from RN's to almost PHD in blood works you've got me scared of getting sick. :LOL: Good one Ak

id near bet if you asked him to check ,he would cut em off and sit them on the end of your nose ,so you can see for yourself
You outdid yourself with that one bluey!:LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois