Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
What a great display idea. If you have a large wall!

FCFF17C2-7982-4230-ABA8-ADCE7415CDA9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a cool idea!!

Very nice, but that must take a lot of space!

Yep maybe when I build a new man cave some day that would be very cool

Very nice display.

Often thought of an idea for a large display like that with all 9 spirals.... would be beautiful.

I bet it looks pretty great when its finished, need a wide wall but saves space forming them close together. Might even add some tiny 10 underneath tastefully without getting cluttered

IS this yours? Please say it is...!!!!
Lol no....I’d need another house for that, or permission from my wife to display in our great room. And that won’t happen! Lol

I bet it looks pretty great when its finished, need a wide wall but saves space forming them close together. Might even add some tiny 10 underneath tastefully without getting cluttered
Ya Mike your right. Kanati continues to impress me.

@johnnyblues ask them to keep updating this. I really want to see this finished.

I have a different take. I think this could look good in a small room where it takes up an entire wall. If you took all these and spaced them out separately, they would take up the entire room.

It would look great in Drillbit’s trophy room he was building last summer with the concrete floors and walls with no windows!

I have a different take. I think this could look good in a small room where it takes up an entire wall. If you took all these and spaced them out separately, they would take up the entire room.
Depending on how much wall space you have. Obviously this display needs a large wall possibly dedicated just to this display. Either way separated or not theses trophies needs room.

That display would not only take room but almost a genius to lay out the wall anchors especially if you had to hit studs. Once hung, it would surely be a conversation starter.

That display would not only take room but almost a genius to lay out the wall anchors especially if you had to hit studs. Once hung, it would surely be a conversation starter.
I was thinking the same thing. One saving grace is if this taxidermist was doing it for someone they would also hang it but yes regardless the heavier one I’d be more comfortable hitting studs

JB this might be an exception but the services of my taxidermist have always ended when I picked up the mounts at their shop or upon delivery. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg