Now Paris... Rhino shot dead by poachers at French zoo

“It’s extremely shocking,” Duguet told 20 Minutes newspaper. “An act of such extreme violence has never happened before in Europe.
This is the statement that blows my mind, really! Bombings, trucks through crowds and mass shootings seem to be quite violent acts that have occurred in Europe recently. Who in the hell would equate this as more violent? Sad, Sick, disturbing and cowardly would be descriptive words better suited, extreme act of violence, not. I don't know that it can really even be described as a "poacher", killing an animal in a zoo would be closer to stealing an item from a jewelry store.

Perhaps he meant in a zoo setting towards a zoo animal but that part was left off. If that is the case, I could maybe see and even agree with the statement. I have to say, I think this is much more upsetting/shocking than Harambe getting shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois