Now in Las Vegas

308sako

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zim - Chewore North, SA - Natal and the Transval
A relocated NY'r who enjoys the sun and says NO to SNOW.

Hunter and shooter for close to 45 years, and a reloader all the time too.

More shooter than hunter these days. But a few memories linger :)

DSCN0006.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0006.jpg
    DSCN0006.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 99
That is a sweet Kudu that you've got there and the taxidermy work is nice too, very realistic posture and expression. How big is he? I like your "Man Den" :thumbsup:, in my next house I planning to have a room where I can put a Leopard over my fireplace too. BTW welcome to AH, glad to have you here.

Nice trophies you got there 308sako... glad to have you with us on this great site. Karibu,

Appreciate the site and the "praise." Kudu was 57.5 x 57, 10 1/2 bases Chewore North 1991. Leopard same hunt, there is a Mountain Lion on the flip side! After all it is a two sided fireplace.

DSCN1409.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1409.jpg
    DSCN1409.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 105
Super room man, I need one of those. ;-))

Welcome. I truly like your leopard mount. Who was the taxidermist?

Bill Quimby

Hi, that is a awesome trophy collection you have there. In Wisconsin, we would can it a "man cave". I'm glad you have one. Every hunter likes to view his past hunting success....everyday.

Welcome! Lots of information and many great folks to exchange and share information with on this site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!