www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
New Logo Spear Safaris jpeg.png

Dear All.
Here is more information re the offer from us here at Spear Safaris.
The above offer is based on an extremely favorable foreign exchange rate currently, due to the Economic Crisis. Once a booking is made and funds are received by us, we will convert your payment into SA currency and pay the various landowners in order to capitalize on the rate, this gives you, as the hunter, a tremendous discount now, for a safari that you may only do next year. We are also prepared to extend this offer to other key species: you give us your wish list and we will work out a similar deal.
The property where the hunt will take place is a 6000 acre fenced property, situated in North Limpopo, with good numbers of all game species endemic to the region. The hunt will not be restricted to this property only, but all of our Concessions will be available in order to make this experience an amazing one.
There are no hidden costs in this offer: All day fees and trophy fee are included already. You have to get to and from Polokwane airport where we will meet you and drop you again at the end of the hunt.
I also include some photos of the base camp where the hunt will be conducted from. All in all the 7 day 8 night hunt, including a Buffalo Trophy with no restricted size will costs $ 8 990.00. Rifle and or Bow hunters are welcome.
The offer is valid for 2020 and 2021, 2022 is also available with restrictions and additional conditions.
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_5815.jpg
IMG_6865.jpg
IMG_7119.jpg

Nice offer, hope someone can take advantage of this and make it mutually beneficial for all involved!

Great offer! Well done!

Smokin deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross