Now Air Emirates?

SAA also refuses to fly them now...

How am I not surprised Jaco!

I wrote a letter of thanks to Delta airlines for continuing to transport legally hunted sporting trophies. Today I received a "generic" e mail thanking me for "letting them know" they were continuing this practice. Guess it's better than no acknowledgement at all.

... They have deep pockets and powerful lawyers...

Its amazing how much money is available for pushing an agenda when none goes to the "victims" you are "representing".

Make no mistake about it, the anti-hunters have all the angles figured out. Plus they outnumber us.

No they don't. Non-hunters do but not antis, they just sound like it...

No they don't. Non-hunters do but not antis, they just sound like it...

I left the country life for the city and yes the anti's outnumber us, but most are lazy and that is our only advantage. And plenty of them have TONS OF MONEY TO WASTE.

In the big number perhaps they have some cash to spend on them anti hunting propaganda, but its individuals and it's a fraction if you compare what the hunting industry turnover on a yearly basis.

I don't know if you guys watch the CNN news this morning regarding the black rhino hunt in Namibia ? The CNN panel put on a "animal right activist" to speak for at least 7-8 minutes worldwide how bad and unethical hunting is, even the TV host pronounce the word "hunting" like she had something bad in her month !!

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/19/africa/namibia-rhino-hunt/

They did not even care to let anyone with wildlife management knowledge speaking, only this "animal right activist" was allowed to speaking right out to millions of people, and in the end the CNN panel was thank him very much !

I think that some of you American gents would do a big thing for future hunting, if you took 5 minutes of your time and write a email to CNN a.s.a.p

I will also do that, even on my Africaan/English :)

We must keep together now, its very, very windy out there !!!

Last edited:
CNN could care less Gordon, I'm just saying. They play that crap everywhere....and no one does anything about it....therefore it must be the truth.

I know you are good guy, I work in the health care field and very few times do I see hunters portrayed as conservationist. They are heartless killers, with mental problems to most people

Yes that's probably the opinion from city people with zero knowledge of the subject, down here in Africa the only ones that screaming highest against hunting is some left-wing vegans from Germany or even more often some city people from NYC or Washington that most of them have pathetic enough never visit Africa....

SCI should should get involved, they have enough financial power and also a large contactnet to provide genuine information to the world via media, unfortunately it looks like they don't care !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross