Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
imamba-shop.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,
Choose from Mammoth Molar (top), Dyed Warthog Tusk (left), Kudu Bone (right), or Carbon Fiber Snakewood (bottom).

A year ago, Arno Bernard introduced their first flipper. The mammoth molar version of this stunning new folding knife sold out in less than two weeks and the others were out of stock soon thereafter. In the past twelve months, all the machinery to produce this red hot addition to the line has been brought in-house so they do not have to rely on any third parties to keep up with demand. If you follow us on Instagram you can see the progress they are making each week. In three to four weeks we will receive almost 100 of these stunning knives with mammoth molar, dyed warthog, kudu, Carbon Fiber Snakewood, and Stainless steel scales. If you want to wait until we get them loaded on the site we are going to send out another blast when that is accomplished.

If there was a “Best Knife” classification like there is for British Best Guns, this new knife would fall into that category. Today, 99% of folding knives are taken off machines and assembled. In direct contrast to that, each one of these beautiful knives has all four Arno brother’s fingerprints all over it. The metallic tolerances they achieve are less than 1/100th of a millimeter, which is one-tenth the thickness of a piece of paper. Each blade is hand-polished to a mirror finish to highlight any areas that require additional attention. After that, the blades are put in a tumbler with ceramic media to produce a satin gloss finish. The blades are then sharpened by hand. Thus you can see the shiny razor-sharp hollow ground edge contrasting against the satin gloss body of the blade.

Blade: RWL 34 Stainless Steel
Frame/Pocket Clip: Titanium
O/A Measurement: 7.9"
Weight: 4.3 oz.

If you want to make sure you have one of these in your pocket or to gift for the holidays, you can order now as based on the high level of interest we expect them to sell out quickly.

shop-now-red.jpg

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross