North Fork Bullets

fourfive8

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana
Yes that is good news! To my knowledge their soft point was the only equivalent to the RSA Rhino and their Cup Point Solid was very complimentary to the Woodleigh Hydro Solid and maybe even a little better. Finding USA/NA distribution will be important.

Wyatt Smith

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Yes that is good news! To my knowledge their soft point was the only equivalent to the RSA Rhino and their Cup Point Solid was very complimentary to the Woodleigh Hydro Solid and maybe even a little better. Finding USA/NA distribution will be important.
That’s the important part. It doesn’t matter how good they are if you can’t buy them. I think their 350 grain .375 bullets would be perfect for buffalo, and I hope I can get some in the next 8-10 years.

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Not being familiar with North Fork bullets, but many here have raved about their performance. Just curious, where was the company located before? Thanks!

Oregon

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
That’s the important part. It doesn’t matter how good they are if you can’t buy them. I think their 350 grain .375 bullets would be perfect for buffalo, and I hope I can get some in the next 8-10 years.

350's may be a little long and possibly a challenge to get a good group. If so, the 300gr version will more than suffice.

Wyatt Smith

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
350's may be a little long and possibly a challenge to get a good group. If so, the 300gr version will more than suffice.
I know 300s would be more than adequate and would make a better all rounder, but @IvW says the 350 and even 380 rhinos will stabilize, and are real buff medicine.

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
So, Jorgan you bought NF? Do you have an English website? I’ll check out Reload International.
By the way, welcome to AH!
I’m looking forward to getting more NF bullets for my 375 H&H!

Jorgen Bostrom

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Sweden, Poland, South Africa, Norway, Germany.
Yes i bought North Fort Technologies.
I have a page in Sweden but you can choose english there also, up in right corner there is a flag. But i haven't update my page with all caliber and weights yet. We just finish the deal so i work on it. Page adress is www.jbhunting.se
Later i will also have North Forks old adress and i haven't decide yet if i keep the old site or not. I haven't updated the pricelist now when we manufacture the bullet.

Last edited:

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA

crs

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
sheltontechnologies.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
CRS, NRA Patron Member, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Hunted
RSA
JB,
Congratulations and thank you.
I have used the NF FPS, CPS, and SS in my .405 and .458 and they were more than satisfactory.
The 450 grain .458 FPS shot through just about everything, including ele frontal brain shots- where they went through the head and into the body. When you are in full production, I will restock the .458s. Until then, I will continue to use my .405 300 grain NF at 2250 fps which also shoot through just about everything.

Shootist43

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
Jorgen Bostrom welcome to AH. For everyone's benefit would you please write up a short bio and submit it. The fact that you are going to continue making North Fork bullets and sell them in the States has already made you some "friends" on this site. Please consider sending Jerome an email and becoming a sponsor of AH. That way you can "advertise" directly. Previously North Fork made Load Data available to their customers, are you going to continue doing so?

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Jorgen Bostrom welcome to AH. For everyone's benefit would you please write up a short bio and submit it. The fact that you are going to continue making North Fork bullets and sell them in the States has already made you some "friends" on this site. Please consider sending Jerome an email and becoming a sponsor of AH. That way you can "advertise" directly. Previously North Fork made Load Data available to their customers, are you going to continue doing so?

Count me as a friend with no need for quotation marks. As far as I’m concerned this is the best news to end the year on.

:A Banana::E Dancing::E Dancing::A Banana:

Chukar

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Namibia
Mr. Bostrom,

Thank you for carrying on the North Fork line of bullets. While I am sad that it is no longer in my home state of Oregon, I am glad that it will be carried on.

Please keep us updated here as far as production goes and also for importation to the USA goes.

I would be happy to buy some more when you get the line running!

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.