Norma steel-jacketed solids and bonded-core softpoints

USAN

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Norma has teamed up with Woodleigh bullets to offer the finest dangerous game ammunition available. Tried and tested steel-jacketed solids and bonded-core softpoints are coupled with high quality Norma brass and powder, and loaded under the most rigorous inspection standards in the industry.

Norma steel-jacketed solids and bonded-core softpoints by Norma-USA posted Feb 7, 2020 at 2:50 AM

Confusing video. Is it nickel plated or steel jacketed? If steel, what's that steel jacket do the rifle bore?

I just bought some .375 H&H brass. I tried to buy this off of your website just now, and the website seemed to have no way of processing a sale. Also interested in solids for .375 in 300 grain, or 350. I see from various retailers that you discontinued .375 components. Thanks for confirming, and letting me know about the rebate for the brass, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!