Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Eastern Cape, SA; KY, OH, IN, WI, AL, KS, ND, TX-USA
I keep missing the sale from earlier on Norma 375 H&H Magnum ammo, but happened to check out the Norma brass being offered, got 4 boxes of 9.3x62mm brass at $9.99 per box, seems like a really good price. Some others of interest on there were .505 Gibbs, .450 Rigby, .375 Flanged, etc, all at $9.99 per 25.
Link:

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 2.30.14 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 2.30.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 2.30.15 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 177
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 2.30.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 2.30.18 PM.png
    638.6 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Trogon!

Thanks for sharing! Not bad prices at all.

Clark Armory has Norma 375 H&H unprimed brass 40 pc shooter pack for $9.99 per Bag. I picked up 5
Thank you for posting, had hoped that brass would have been available earlier.

I don’t currently reload, but that a stupid good price on the Norma 375 H&H.

Thanks for the heads up Trogon! I just ordered two bags. That oughta be enough to get me through whitetail season.

Thanks for the heads up Trogon! I just ordered two bags. That oughta be enough to get me through whitetail season.
@CoElkHunter , All thanks belong to @jpg for posting on this thread, glad he did (so I could catch a few bags myself), these prices are crazy cheap! I think I had checked a couple days ago and they weren't offered then, good to see them show up.

Just ordered 3 bags myself. Thanks for the heads up!
Roy

Here’s a heads up regarding the Norma .375 H&H brass. I just received a call from Chris with Clark Armory and he confessed that the .375 brass description was an error. It is actually .300 H&H brass. For those who ordered, expect a call and ask if you want a refund or continue with the orders. It has since been pulled from the website until it can be updated. Chris also said that the armory will be listing .375 Flanged Nitro Express for those interested. He extended apologies for the misunderstanding. A stand up guy.

Here’s a heads up regarding the Norma .375 H&H brass. I just received a call from Chris with Clark Armory and he confessed that the .375 brass description was an error. It is actually .300 H&H brass. For those who ordered, expect a call and ask if you want a refund or continue with the orders. It has since been pulled from the website until it can be updated. Chris also said that the armory will be listing .375 Flanged Nitro Express for those interested. He extended apologies for the misunderstanding. A stand up guy.
Thats excellent news! I am full up on 375 H&H.. but short on 300 H&H... Im headed there now to buy some :)

My buddy just got a call that the 375 brass that he ordered was mismarked and is 300 H&H! Talk about a good mistake. Lol

Ugh! Sucks for me. Lol. I’m hoping they will just keep order in back order and honor the price when they become available.
Roy

Bummer. :(

Ugh! Sucks for me. Lol. I’m hoping they will just keep order in back order and honor the price when they become available.
Roy
Come on man! Just buy a 300 H&H.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg