Norma Brass At Clark Armory

Just to add on...

I had the same issue with the 375 brass which I would have liked to have purchased, but I also own a 300 H&H so it was a non-issue, don't know the supply side of 300 vs 375 brass but I would suspect the 300 is harder to get.

What I really liked is that I received a phone call from Clark promptly explaining the situation by an english speaking human being. When I returned the call it was answered promptly (by a guy who was dreading Monday and the SNAFU that this situation created).

Super helpful customer service, seemed very personalized.

They will be getting quite a bit of my business going forward.

So how many 300 H&H’s have been acquired since this “deal” on brass? I think I have enough for three lifetimes now! Luckily there are three 300 H&H’s in inventory already!

I bought some myself but I’m hoping for a Lefty 300H&H. Not sure the odds are in my favor!

Roy

So how many 300 H&H’s have been acquired since this “deal” on brass? I think I have enough for three lifetimes now! Luckily there are three 300 H&H’s in inventory already!
Keep buying till you have ten lifetime worths! You can always sell it here to a new member!

I’m going to lay still like a crocodile, and wait for some unsuspecting Pre-64 to walk by. Then I will already have the brass.
Keep buying Wyatt! TWO pre ‘64s might walk by as twins?

With the deal on the 7x64, I came across a couple T/C TCR Aristocrats at auction, one in 7RM and one in 7-08. I think the 7-08 should be a pretty simple conversion to 7x64.

Looks like it all sold, hope everyone got in on it!!

I bought 300 of the 375 Flanged, and have no gun to shoot them in. If someone missed out on the deal, I can hook you up.

@TOBY458, please don't forget to post pictures of your new No.1. :) (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg