Norma 375 H&H Swift A-Farme

275r7x57

AH veteran
Reaction score
Have any of you guys used or hunted with Norma 375 H&H ammo? Let me know your experiences and likes and dislikes.

What should I expect to pay for a box of 20 rounds?

Thanks

My point of view: the A-Frame is one of the best, reliable and predictable bullet on the market and especially a preferred choice for Africa.
If you are hunting in Africa, use this bullet, don´t care about the price (compared to the total costs of a safari not relevant) and you can focus on hunting.

What Luederitz said.

I am looking for more information and reviews on Norma PH ammo.

I have no issues with the swift a-frames.

Thanks

Unless I’m terribly mistaken Norma doesn’t load the SAF. Their American PH line is loaded with their Oryx. The PH line is loaded with 350 gr Woodleighs

@Wishfulthinker580
Wrong.
Norma does load SAF in 375 H&H cartridge. See photo below, my stock.
I am hoping to test it in my next safari.

norma & swar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a few boxes for $62 a box at Clark armory but that was several months ago. It's increasingly difficult to find now.

What are the Norma’s running a box of 20.
I am not sure how much is relevant this info for you, as I live in small faraway country in Europe.
But, retail price for norma swift a frame 375 HH, 300 grain is cca 6.20 eur per round, box of 20 is then 124 eur.

Norma oryx 375 HH, 300 grain is cheaper.
5.26 eur per round, or box of 20 is then 105.10 eur

Any informed opinions on the .375 H&H Oryx bullets? I just bought a box of 50 300 grain spitzers for my .375. I may use them for practice, but would like to know if they are equal to other premium bullets - like woodleigh, Swift, etc.

I would rate them below the normal Woodleigh Protected Point the HD bullet from woodleigh is harder and beter for the 375 velocities.
So for plainsgame fire away I would just be cautious on eland making sure of shot placement.

I would use them for practice, and shoot either 300g A-Frames or the 350g Woodleigh SPs for African game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IlaCourtne

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!