@Beretta391

Really looking forward to having you and Mrs. Holly back.... Can't wait to meet the new member of the family ;) I'm talking about the CZ550 .375......

My best,
Jacques

@Safari SUPPLIES

Thank you Mr. Frank! It was great talking to you. I hope we will be able to welcome you to Kowas one day...

Praying for rain for you guys...... Drought sucks....

Cheers,
Mark.

Email sent for Aug 2019, nice visiting with you and your wife in Denver

thank you
Gale Johnson

@Beretta391

Really looking forward to having you and Mrs. Holly back.... Can't wait to meet the new member of the family ;) I'm talking about the CZ550 .375......

My best,
Jacques

Jacques, I finally found a little ammo. Still no Nosler Partition in 260 for plains game but I did find a box of hornady 260 gr GMX bullets. Will see if gun likes them and will keep looking for partitions!! Can’t wait to see y’all again. Randy

Email sent for Aug 2019, nice visiting with you and your wife in Denver

thank you
Gale Johnson

Fantastic to meet you as well Mr. Gale! We hope to welcome you to Kowas soon (y)

Thank you dearly for everyone that contacted us regarding this special... It's a very attractive package and it has sold very well!

Thanks for the support!

My best,
Jacques

I really think this is a spectacular deal with a some great people. After meeting the Kowas Safaris' family a couple times at the show's and reading numerous glowing reports on many different sites I can't wait to stop by Namibia for a short hunt on my way home from Zim next August.

Happy Hunting
Gale Johnson

I'm not sure about the term "walk and stalk". Any plains game I have hunted has started in the back of a truck. Only when we spotted something did we get out and start to walk. Is that what this hunt is?

I'm not sure about the term "walk and stalk". Any plains game I have hunted has started in the back of a truck. Only when we spotted something did we get out and start to walk. Is that what this hunt is?

I've done this hunt 3 times. It means you may spot game from the truck, a hill, a tree, or from anywhere. You may just take off walking into an area known to hold game as well. You won't be shooting from the truck though. My American upbringing would call it "spot and stalk".

I've done this hunt 3 times. It means you may spot game from the truck, a hill, a tree, or from anywhere. You may just take off walking into an area known to hold game as well. You won't be shooting from the truck though. My American upbringing would call it "spot and stalk".
Thanks.

I've done this hunt 3 times.

So, if you've done this hunt 3 times (3 years?) and he said he'll be offering it again in 2019, it starts to sound like normal marketing practice and not just a way of responding to the drought conditions.

Thanks for the explanation @JGRaider... Hope to see you back soon! It's been too long...

Yes @Charles de Ribeau, you are correct. It's a normal marketing practice for us. We started offering these Non-Trophy hunts/Management hunts a few years back. It started off by offering our past-clients a reason to still come and hunt with us, after they have filled up all their wall space for mounts that their house can take OR that their wife may allow ;) It has been very popular since we do "spot and stalk" hunts, just like on a regular trophy hunt, but rather than looking for trophies, we try and harvest the older or genetically inferior animals from a herd. It's just as fun!

AND I would like to add @Charles de Ribeau, that THIS special package I am selling is at a reduced price because of the drought... The regular Price is USD4,000.

I hope I answered your questions.

Happy Hunting!

My best,
Jacques

Jacques,
Yes you did, thanks. That is an excellent price and very tempting. I'm in the situation of not having anymore wall space and my wife and I have an understanding that animal heads and skulls stay in my trophy room. On the other hand, I can't just stop hunting! I have A LOT of airline miles, so getting there could be almost free. This can make it very affordable.

Charlie

Thank you @Charles de Ribeau

We dearly hope to see you around OUR campfire someday!

My best,
Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg