Non Trophy Elephant Hunt Special Zimbabwe

Hey man, I took a bite out of it, sorry - I couldn't resist!! I suppose we could just about afford the chocolate if we put our pocket money together? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Let`s call that plan A.And remember,because I`m the fat kid I get the elephants share.Hopefully on of the 2 Bulls being sold in this offer.

Some basic questions from someone with, I hope, elephant in my future.

1) Is this a malaria area or tsetse fly area?
2) When you say "Victoria Airport", do you mean Victoria Falls Airport, the one that Wikipedia says is 18 km south of Victoria Falls?
3) How long is the drive from the airport to the hunting area?
4) How strenuous is a hunt like this?
5) What is the likelihood of a shot opportunity?
Hi postoak
There is malaria certain times but fairly uncommon. No tsetse fly
Yes Victoria falls airport. Yes 18 km away.
The hunting area is close to airport ten mins. The camp is about one hour drive.
The hunt will be tracking on flat ground for possibly two or three hours at our own pace.
Very good chance we will shoot a bull on the first or second day.

Lin Stanton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let`s call that plan A.And remember,because I`m the fat kid I get the elephants share.Hopefully on of the 2 Bulls being sold in this offer.
Nope! Just like the candy, we're gonna be fightin' over the eles too!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nope! Just like the candy, we're gonna be fightin' over the eles too!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sounds like you both need to get your deposits sent in and both of you as well as Lin and his crew will all be happy;) You just may want to take some candy with you though... Might be tougher to get in Zimbabwe than elephants :rolleyes:

You really wanna get between a fat kid and a piece of chocolate?Dangerous game my friend....dangerous game....

Still available??

What size is a "non trophy" elephant? Are the tusks exportable?? 100% success?

Just a question, what makes it non trophy?
Is it non exportable? Or is there a size limit?

Just a question, what makes it non trophy?
Is it non exportable? Or is there a size limit?
Hi Jumbo
There is a size limit under 30 pounds. We get a quota every year for non export bulls. They called conservation ele. The meat belongs to people.

Unfortunately this is out of reach for me at the moment, but I would still like to ask the definition of "non-export". Does that mean that nothing whatsoever can be taken as a trophy (apart from photos/memories)?

The tail, an ear, a piece of skin for leather?

Unfortunately this is out of reach for me at the moment, but I would still like to ask the definition of "non-export". Does that mean that nothing whatsoever can be taken as a trophy (apart from photos/memories)?

The tail, an ear, a piece of skin for leather?
Yes that’s correct nothing whatsoever can be exported.

Yes that’s correct nothing whatsoever can be exported.
Oh yes there is! Such as...amazing memories of a grand experience helping the people in a far away place! It can’t get much better than that!

Elephant hunt or daughters wedding? hmmmm, if I didn't have to worry about finding a new place to live upon my return I would jump on this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg