Website
bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
I have a Non Exportable Elephant hunt in SA for someone that wants to experience Elephant hunting at the fraction of the cost.

It is for 7 full days hunting and one non exportable bull (15-25lbs)

7Days accommodation $1750
Trophy fee $13200

Total package $ 14 950.00

image_4.jpeg

Please contact me for more info on this hunt.
We also have exportable elephant available in South Africa

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be a cool hunt. I thought the day rate was going to 1700 a day, not total. Hope someone from here buys the hunt so I can read the report.

Gerrit, that's putting the money where your mouth is...:A Yell::A Yell::E Blush:

Not much risk for a client only paying 1750$ day fee?

This would be a cool hunt. I thought the day rate was going to 1700 a day, not total. Hope someone from here buys the hunt so I can read the report.
Thank you sir, yip i hope we can share the hunt report with the community soon

Gerrit, that's putting the money where your mouth is...:A Yell::A Yell::E Blush:

Not much risk for a client only paying 1750$ day fee?

Simon

Thats right, have take all the risk from the client, so we need to shoot it before there are any money to be made. Talk about good value deals?
Lets hope it sells!!

Best of luck Gerrit!

Gerrit,

Can you tell us s little about the area that will be hunted?

Sounds like a fun hunt Gerrit.

In what area will the hunt take place sir?

Excellent deal Gerrit.

Dumb question possibly, what makes an elephant non-exportable? Does that mean anywhere, or just the US?

And this is a rifle only hunt? Or are bows allowed?

Dumb question possibly, what makes an elephant non-exportable? Does that mean anywhere, or just the US?
Not a dumb questiom Aaron. It not exportable anywhere. It is too manage the numbers on the reserve as there are too many elephant and they are damaging the ecosystem.

And this is a rifle only hunt? Or are bows allowed?
Unfortunately no pachiderm is huntable with Bow and arrow in South Africa. That is hippo, ele and rhino.
It rifle hunting only

Not a dumb questiom Aaron. It not exportable anywhere. It is too manage the numbers on the reserve as there are too many elephant and they are damaging the ecosystem.

Gerrit, it is not because it is not legal to export Elephant from RSA. It is a condition of this offer and as you have noted, nothing to do with the USFWS or CITES restrictions on Elephant exports from RSA correct?.

I'm all booked up this year or otherwise I would do this. One question for future consideration, though, I assume replica tusks could be cast and imported?

I'm all booked up this year or otherwise I would do this. One question for future consideration, though, I assume replica tusks could be cast and imported?
Here's mine from Zimbabwe;) Had two sets done as long as the casts were made already...
Replica Tusks (Side A).jpg
Replica Tusks (Side B).jpg
Replica Tusks on Carved Bases.jpg

Those look great, Bob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg