Non Exportable Elephant Hunt South Africa

Wayne my question is indeed where. As I do not know Gerrit I have no idea where he would conduct such a fine hunt. Will it be near Hodespruit or Palabora ar Cape area???
His price for this hunt is very competitive and as ActionBob has noted with picture proof......cast replicas of the tusks can be done that look great.
In short I hope someone here on AH takes the man up on this hunt!

Wayne my question is indeed where. As I do not know Gerrit I have no idea where he would conduct such a fine hunt. Will it be near Hodespruit or Palabora ar Cape area???
His price for this hunt is very competitive and as ActionBob has noted with picture proof......cast replicas of the tusks can be done that look great.
In short I hope someone here on AH takes the man up on this hunt!

Charly, due to the reserve not wanting to be associated with hunting ( although it is necessary and part of their management plan) being afraid it may affect their normal tourism industry if Anti hunters get nose of this, i cant mention where it will be done.
I will send you a pm with information regarding the area.

I trust it is understandable taking into consideration the pressure our industry is under from these Anti's

All the best

Stupid Rand/Dollar exchange rate.

GLWS!

Thank you Gerrit OM received!

I hunted with Gerrit a few years ago....had an amazing time, he is a very ethical hunter and was simply a joy to hang about with. Can't make this hunt but if anyone would like to ask about my experience PM me and I can discuss the Plains Game taken with him.

PS
Hi Gerrit, hope you and the family are well- wore my Bos En Dal shirt today at work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!