Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
As mentioned elsewhere, I have two cancellation tags available for elephant hunts where the trophy cannot be exported, and are handed back to the Ministry of Environment and Tourism.
As we also hunt for trophy (exportable to the USA) elephant in the same region and blocks, we try and target broken tusked old bulls, younger bulls with poor genetics or very old cows on the non export hunts.

I have one each in Sobbe and Sikunga conservancies, and will price the hunt accordingly:

8 hunting days and 2 travel days for US$ 9 500
Trophy fee US$ 5 000
Total US$ 14 500
Deposit to secure hunt and date: 50%
Rest: payable after hunt

Sobbe conservancy available dates (any 8 consecutive days will work; travel days may overlap):
1-27 May
20 June to 17 July
or 14 to 30 November.

Sikunga conservancy available dates (any 8 consecutive days will work; travel days may overlap):
4th to 17th of July
Sept 14th to November 5th.

I can personally guide dates 2 October to 30 November only, (and with a bit of moving around maybe 6-15 July), so rest of the dates will most likely be with Fred Bezuidenhout. You can also add a non-export elephant for US$ 10 000 extra. (Normal observer US$ 250/ day, if someone want to bring an observer on this trip US$ 75/ day
Day fees include all hunting, accommodation, food and drinks in moderation.

It excludes all extra side trips that client may want, temporary fire arms permit if they choose to travel via Kasane, Botswana (I prefer this route, and permit costs US$ 100 for first gun and US$ 50 after that).

The only extra animals that are likely to be left over on quota, and thus available to hunt, would be the following plains game in Sobbe:
Kudu (1500)
Zebra (1500)
Blue wildebeest (1000)
Warthog & duiker (400 each)
(Can move to Sobbe to hunt plains game if hunted elephant in Sikunga)

There is a small chance that the below animals may become available also as add-on’s, if someone that booked them misses out on hunting them successfully, and it thus becomes available on quota again, it can be added at the following prices:
Buffalo in Sobbe (7500)
Roan in Sobbe (8500)
Sable in Sobbe (7000)

Hippo in Sikunga (4000)
Crocodile in Sikunga (4500)

Examples of non export elephant hunted recently:

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be a good hunt for someone!

Why is it that these fantastic deals only seem to pop up when I'm broke.
Excellent offer.

Why is it that these fantastic deals only seem to pop up when I'm broke.
Excellent offer.
Maybe you're like me, always broke!

And sure broker now than before I started hanging out on AH!!!!

And sure broker now than before I started hanging out on AH!!!!

But richer in many more ways(y)

Going back to the track meet now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross