No more Federal .375 HH Hydro

Travis2282

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have been emailing federal for the past few months asking when these would be available loaded in .375 HH. They keep pushing back saying this month, that month, and now as of today an email saying hydros are taken out of production and there are No scheduled production for these. A-frames was pushed back to end of March. I’m wondering why??

Hmmm...frustrating! I’m wondering if there is some sort of take-over negotiations going on?

Well I finally found some in 375HH and ordered plenty. If anyone is looking for any sportsman warehouse has them in stock!

Well I finally found some in 375HH and ordered plenty. If anyone is looking for any sportsman warehouse has them in stock!
Ah , so Federal is offering factory loaded cartridges with Woodleigh Hydrostatic monolithic solid bullets again ?

Appreciate the heads up, grabbed 2 boxes. With some existing stock on my shelf and another 40 rounds, should be good to go until I can’t hunt any longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TraceeHigh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!