No country for old men

Love it! What a fantastic weekend!!!

Well....just got word that the national forest I was in on this trip has closed down for fire protection, as well as many other national forests around the state. No camping, no fishing, no entry, until sufficient moisture has returned

Severe drought, and tough times for Arizona, and it's wildlife. Need good monsoon rains in a big way.

Oh man, tough times for sure. Hope you guys get the water your state needs.

That has always been a sure way to get some rain, detail my truck and the next day we get rain. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nice Avatar Uncle Sauce. That is one stud of a kudu. :)

Luck wasn't with me in the deer draw this year. I didnt draw one of the 375 rifle mule deer tags for this area. Always my Nemesis
This unit has become a draw only for archery deer, instead of the over the counter archery tag it used to be. I did draw one of the 150 archery permits. A bit of a mistake on my part, as this hunt starts August 20, and I'm somewhat unprepared, and work is busy. Might have to do a red eye express hunt, and go up on the weekends if i can't get time off.

Just dropped off my PSE Brute X at the archery shop for a new Piranha string, and tune-up.

It's going to be a close shave trying to make this hunt happen. Hopefully, I will have a part 2 to this story to share.

Congrats on at least drawing Archery. I always liked the OTC archery tags.
I am a fan of the PSE bows (I’ve got the Stinger X).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg