AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, USA, Mexico
I've had this thought for along time and finally figured I'd ask if any members have the cartridges and wouldn't mind snapping a shot of them.

Would love to see a .375HH, 450-400, 450 NE, 470 NE and finally a 500 NE in a line up.

Thanks!!

IMG_4487.JPG

375 H&H, 450/400NE, 416RM, 416 Rigby, 458WM, 458 Lott, 470NE, 500NE and 505 Gibbs
Sorry I don't have a 450NE, but I think the rest of my DG battery covers the missing 450!lol. If only Ele would attack the gulf coast!
Hope this helps you,
Cody

No problem, I didn't have lego's as a kid so now I like playing with cartridges! Lol

View attachment 172409
375 H&H, 450/400NE, 416RM, 416 Rigby, 458WM, 458 Lott, 470NE, 500NE and 505 Gibbs
Sorry I don't have a 450NE, but I think the rest of my DG battery covers the missing 450!lol. If only Ele would attack the gulf coast!
Hope this helps you,
Cody

Adequate.... :A Shades:

I just noticed I missed the Gibbs in the picture! Damn Oban!

My eight year old son and I have been looking at different woods for a cartridge board project. He's saving his money for the lumber. The deal is he buys the wood (maybe an olive) and sands it for finish, and I'll do the cutting. We've been picking up interesting items for the display until he can make up his mind on the wood. I just bought my first .375 H&H a few weeks ago. He was literally dying for that first round to come home so he could steal it for his collection. I'm not going to show him the picture that @Bullthrower338 posted. He'd be all over me to track down some some big bore cartridges for him to show! :) ;)

View attachment 172409
Hope this helps you,
Cody
Do you have a rifle that fits each of those cartridges?

My eight year old son and I have been looking at different woods for a cartridge board project. He's saving his money for the lumber. The deal is he buys the wood (maybe an olive) and sands it for finish, and I'll do the cutting. We've been picking up interesting items for the display until he can make up his mind on the wood. I just bought my first .375 H&H a few weeks ago. He was literally dying for that first round to come home so he could steal it for his collection. I'm not going to show him the picture that @Bullthrower338 posted. He'd be all over me to track down some some big bore cartridges for him to show! :) ;)
That is the first time that I have heard of a father using his young son as an excuse to buy more rifles! I guess if it works with the wife, go for it!

Do you have a rifle that fits each of those cartridges?
All but the 500NE, I bought a bunch of A-Square 500NE ammo at a hell of a price, I have a habit of loading up on ammo well before I buy the rifle to match it! Lol. Justifies the purchase in my sick head. Hell, if I find a good deal on a set of dies it somehow justifies the need for a rifle to match.haha, still trying to figure out why I'm not married anymore?
Cheers,
Cody
P.S. I bought a set of 404 dies a month ago @spike.t

All but the 500NE, I bought a bunch of A-Square 500NE ammo at a hell of a price, I have a habit of loading up on ammo well before I buy the rifle to match it! Lol. Justifies the purchase in my sick head. Hell, if I find a good deal on a set of dies it somehow justifies the need for a rifle to match.haha, still trying to figure out why I'm not married anymore?
Cheers,
Cody
P.S. I bought a set of 404 dies a month ago @spike.t
My .404 is supposed to be returned to me from the smith next week. He has had it close to 4 weeks. The previous owner had made several changes to it after having a .404 barrel installed. I have had the "other stuff" changed back to almost original RSM except no quarter rib or 1 standing and 2 folding island leaf sight.

My .404 is supposed to be returned to me from the smith next week. He has had it close to 4 weeks. The previous owner had made several changes to it after having a .404 barrel installed. I have had the "other stuff" changed back to almost original RSM except no quarter rib or 1 standing and 2 folding island leaf sight.
Excellent choice of a base gun, exactly what I've been contemplating, love the RSM! One in a 404 would handle very close to the 416R RSM which I find almost perfect for me. Also pondering a build off of a Kimber Caprivi

That is the first time that I have heard of a father using his young son as an excuse to buy more rifles! I guess if it works with the wife, go for it!

The .375 is mine, but my son has gotten the last three guns that were brought home. My daughter received a few in there as well. Kids are an excellent excuse to acquire firearms!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber