Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, a client killed a bucket list animal down on the coast in a drawn hunt last year. I was honored to get to work on this animal as Nilgai are one of my favorite exotics.
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0192.JPG
DSC_0208.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG
DSC_0195.JPG

Looks nice, didn't know their ears were so unique!

I hear they are great eating someday I will go down there and hunt one
Let me know when ready if you wanna hunt one at the Rockin G. I do Nilgai hunts May through September. Very fun hunt and yes they are wonderful to eat!

Looks nice, didn't know their ears were so unique!
They are just cool animals. This bull was still a little young which is why he has a light face and all the coloration. When they hit this stage is my favorite because they are the most colorful. When they get real old the bulls turn completely black.

Hunted one down in south Texas this spring. They were even cooler looking when got hands on him. The turkey like beard, bright ears and shear size surprised. Everyone I’ve fed the steaks to have loved them and if don’t tell them they assume it’s lean beef.

Can’t wait to get my shoulder mount!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.