Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, summer is right around the corner and it's time to get your summer adventure on the books before we book up! Late spring through early fall is a fantastic time to come enjoy the wild west Texas Panhandle. As ya'll know we are located in historic Turkey Tx, the home of Bob Wills.
Here is you chance to hunt the elusive blue bull of India. The Nilgai is a very crafty critter and extremely tough to boot. They are well known for their ability to absorb a LOT of lead. Additionally, they make amazing table fair and many regard them as one of the best eating animals out there. These bulls will average about 8" of horn and be huge bodied. To take advantage of this offer you must have your deposit in by the end of March. The following offer is available for booking with dates of May through the second week of September.

Hunt includes guides, meals, lodging, fishing, feral hog hunting, skinning, quartering, trophy prep, and one hellava Rockin' good time!
Not included: Pre/post trip expenses, meat processing, taxidermy, normal stuff.
Day Rate: 300/day/hunter 2 day minimum
150/day/observer

Trophy Fee: $5000

071116nilgai.jpg
2019-ROCKING-02.jpg
2019-ROCKING-26.jpg
IMG_0942.JPEG
2019-ROCKING-24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bull in the pic, love to shoot some blue bulls.

have you lost any animals this week Eric ?

there are pics from all over the hill country of dead blackbacks, axis, oryx etc :(

Reactions: BWH
yep...

got a message from a ranch in central hill country last night.. they lost their entire herd of blue wildebeest and believe they have lost all of their blackbuck as well (they were still trying to confirm)..

sad state of affairs for wildlife in TX right now...

That's TERRIBLE!

Great trophy and as Erik said they are tough as nails! Took mine many years ago on the king ranch. Definitely one of the more unique trophies in my rooms. 375 not out of place for this hunt folks.

09FC16B8-F0D3-4E4C-AA0B-0396D5C087A6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering how the Blackbuck were making it. I know they are the most susceptible to the cold.
They seem to be ok, ours are a bit more acclimated to cold than those down south. Really wont know for a while of what we lost. Nothing seems to stand still long enough and in the same place to be counted.

We still have some dates available but we’re well into bookings. If you are interested give me a shout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuigrande

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross