AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.kempafricansafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS

HAVE A SPECIAL FOR NIGHT CRITTERS FOR 2016

This special is for 6 nights and 7 days daily fees for 1 x hunter and trophy fees for
Honey Badger
Serval cat
Civet cat
Genet cat
Bush pig
Including one night cull hunting in LIMPOPO SOUTH AFRICA .
For only $6500.00
Professional Hunter ,Tracker and Skinner
All inclusive cuisine and bar .Laundry Services
Extra days @$350 per day
Additional Hunters welcome @$350 per day
Additional trophies available from price list.
Observer @ $280 per day

Hunting info:
  • Special permits are to be apply for.(on deposit of $1000.00)
  • This hunt will take place in Limpopo province South Africa
  • Hunting will be over bait and spotlighting
  • More plains game available from price list
Cull Night Hunt:
You can shoot the following game Kudu male or female, Bush pig ,Porcupine and jackal.As many as you can and all will be free.
Should you shoot a trophy you would like to have mounted you need to pay for the trophy as per price list .

NOT INCLUDED :
  • Flights
  • Taxidermy
  • Any tips to staff

Outfitter : Dawie Kemp nr :001 cpm 401-0026

Oh boy, this is dreamy hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)

damn straight ..... enysee

Do you refund for animals not shot? I'd like to do a hunt like this, but want my money refunded if we don't find one of the animals....that or exchange of animals?

Enysse yes I price them individually for that reason .you only pay for what you harvest .This is night critters, during the day we can still hunt for any plains game.

Daily rates 7 days $2000.00
Honey Badger $1000.00
Civet $1200.00
Serval $1200.00
Genet $ 600.00
Bush pig $500.00
Cull free

Great offer. Need all of those critters for my trophy room!!

Thanks for the breakdown in costs!

Do you need to bring any specialized equipment ?
Glen

Hi Glen ,you don't need to bring any specialized equipment we do have all the lights ,and night vision you will need ,
You are welcome to bring what ever you feel will help on a night hunt.
Dawie

It is refreshing seeing out of the box offers. (y)

Do servals come to bait regularly in your area?

Have to agree this is a creative hunting package.

You don't even have to switch your sleeping cycle. Stay on your home hours (USA) and go hunting. :)

Wheels ,Serval will come to bait as long as the meat is fresh ,we also hunt them in the open field with spotlight .

Brown Hyena can easy be added we got lot of brown Hyena we just have to apply for a permit, Remember can not be shipped to USA.
Brown Hyena $600.00
We also have Spotted Hyena also need to apply for a permit .Can be shipped to the USA .
Spotted Hyena $4000.00

ive tried for the small cats and the badger. it wasn't easy! lots of nights and I was only able to manage a genet! but its a ton of fun! also shot jackal and saw aardwolf and brown hyena!
this would be great to do with the addition of the spotted! but hey, at that rate for the brown, might as well!!

good luck!

Aaronraby you are right its not a easy hunt , its important that you have multiple bait sites and run them every day .
Trail cameras have become a every day tool.

This is an awesome package looks like your going to be spending a lot of late nights at work.

With all the new equipment we have its not that bad ,lights with moving censors and trail cams helps a lot ,sitting at the wright bait at the wright time is important ,you need have the baits running before clients arrive and that will help with the critters to come in earlier and dark off the moon is also a important factor .

I have an interest in this hunt. Does the moon phase play into success odds?

Hud , I do like to hunt them in the dark phase of the moon ,yes I will say it up the odds a bid , the critters come in earlier in the dark of the moon ,success we make for our self working hard and be in the right blind at the right time .dark off the moon do help with the Serval spotlighting them they tend to also hunt for food earlier .
You are welcome to e mail me for reference and more photos and info .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!