Nigerian Scammer

So you guys think that the copper markhor and golden chimpanzee that I sent my deposit for is a scam! Thanks for telling us now Brickburn!

I made an inquiry and after giving my name, the guy got on the computer and discovered I was related to one of the tribal kings so I'm getting a 50% discount. On top of that he asked if I had a 300 WM I would sell him once I finish the hunt. Said he would send me a thousand dollar deposit in advance, just needed my bank account number for the wire transfer. Man this is going to be some kind of deal! :E Crazy:

Yeah and he also told me that I had an IRS judgement against me and that he would get that erased after I gave him my SS#! What a great guy!

Does this mean I am not really a VIP?

:cry::cry::cry:
Don't give up hope. They just need your SS # to run your identity through their genealogy database. You may yet be related to one of their tribal kings. Doesn't matter if your ancestors go back a few hundred years. You'd still be good to go.

I get so tired of scammers. We have been getting phone calls from "Apple" lately saying our net has been corrupted etc, etc. Its all bogus. Then I got a call the other day from a nice sounding gal asking if we wanted to renew the warranty on our car. I asked three times which car, and she finally just said have a nice day and hung up on me. Yeah right!

So you guys think that the copper markhor and golden chimpanzee that I sent my deposit for is a scam! Thanks for telling us now Brickburn!

I'm looking forward to that hunt report.

I get so tired of scammers. We have been getting phone calls from "Apple" lately saying our net has been corrupted etc, etc. Its all bogus. Then I got a call the other day from a nice sounding gal asking if we wanted to renew the warranty on our car. I asked three times which car, and she finally just said have a nice day and hung up on me. Yeah right!
For the car warranty people, tell them you're interested. When they ask how many miles on the odometer, 150,00 usually elicits a "Sorry, you're not eligible" and a good bye.

For those of you with an hour to spare on a cold Sunday afternoon, check out NPR's "this american life", and look for the episode called scamming the scammers. It is the story of how three guys turned the tables on one of the classic Nigerian scams. I would recommend listening to it at home, because I heard it when it first was aired. I was driving, and laughing so hard that I started to cry and had to pull over.

Jeff

Hogpatrol..........I don't have anything with that few a miles on it......:D.............but from now on I will follow your advice, and stop asking the scammer girl if she's wearing panties.............FWB

actually adult chimpanzees are very dangerous...but I think Nigerian Markhors are the ladies who take the old Deutsch marks...maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg