Nickel Marburg 4x36 Scope

fiocchi

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
For sale is a Nickel Marburg 4x36 26mm scope with No. 1 reticle (two horizontal posts and one centre post that ends in a point). This scope was recently fully refurbished by Paul Burke, and re-gassed (he is the most accredited optics restorer in the UK I believe). Lenses are clean and scope tube has only some blueing wear where the rings have previously been, no crimping or other such.

Lovely period scope in restored condition, so a safe purchase if wanting a scope to match a rifle with a vintage/period look and feel.

I will happily post this worldwide, at a cost we can agree on of course depending on service/tracking required.

Payment can be made to either UK/GBP/Sterling account, or our US Ledyard account by wire.

Given refurbishment was $175, I would say this scope deserves a price tag of USD $299.99. If you disagree, make me a near offer :)

nickel5.jpg
Nickel4.jpg
Nickel3.jpg
Nickel2.jpg
nickel1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I own a Nickel Supra Marburgh scope and have had stellar performance for 30 yrs...haven't even had to re-sight it all that time! If I needed a 4x I would pay up and be done. Someone won't be disappointed for sure....AND IT HAS THE RINGS
BTW, please describe the rings--i.e. are they double dovetail, and if so what is the width of dovetail they will work on?

Last edited:
oh, apologies, it's wearing weaver rings that have been taken out with a lapping bar to 26mm :) that was 3hrs of fun lol!

Edit to above,,,wearing Burris rings, fit to Weaver, Medium height.

Burris makes 26mm inserts which allow the use of any 30mm rings...saves about 3 hrs work sometimes, lol

Happy to sell the scope without the rings too of course.

Pricing - if $299.99 is too high, let's say:

Including postage:
Europe - GBP £200
USA/AUS/Other - GBP £225 or USD $ 250

Payment can be done to UK or US account, or Paypal, so pretty flexible.

Going on Ebay this weekend if not sold, but hoping to avoid the evilbay!

Happy to sell the scope without the rings too of course.

Pricing - if $299.99 is too high, let's say:

Including postage:
Europe - GBP £200
USA/AUS/Other - GBP £225 or USD $ 250

Payment can be done to UK or US account, or Paypal, so pretty flexible.

Going on Ebay this weekend if not sold, but hoping to avoid the evilbay!
I'll take it at $250 shipped! But please school me on how to do the deal by PayPal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross