Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, RSA, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Cameroon and Tanzania
Terry Anders has a plains game package on offer on Roseburn that is a 7,000 acres high fenced property with a luxury camp built into a big Kopje over looking the bush.

Roseburn is only 16 miles from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and a perfect destination for a hunting vacation for a couple or family as you would have camp and area exclusivity there. There really hasn't been a proper hunting program there for 5 years and the game is very abundant.

The package include daily fees and trophy fees for an eland, kudu, wildebeest, zebra and two impala. Terry says the only way you will not get the aniamls is if you shoot badly. I'm sure no AH members would shoot badly.

Price:

1x1 7 days $6,300 for package.
Observer $200 per day
MARS $10 per day per person
Zim tax 4%
Dip/pack $500-$830 dependent on what you shoot
No road transfer fee

Dates available are open at this point.

Extra days and animals can be arranged.

Contact me anytime with questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,