NIB Winchester 70 In .416 Remington Ammo Package

I don't bother to hide em anymore. Problem is when the Stiller action showed up and you guessed it...., so what exactly are we building now??? So I bought her a full carat for Mother's Day problem averted!!!!

So I bought her a full carat for Mother's Day problem averted!!!!
Yep works just about every time

Cole,

Great purchase, congratulations! I got busted earlier this year when my wife and I were back in the US for our daughter's wedding. My wife went into the gun safe to retrieve some of her jewelry and noticed the safe was a bit more crowded. Okay, so I've purchased 3 rifles in the 5 years we've live overseas, that's not a crime, right.

One suggestion now that you have a big boomer, get you a lead sled if you don't already have one. For zeroing a scope or testing different ammo loads, the lead sled takes the shooter variable out of the equation.

Dave

Your Lucky,Mine was Like Buying a Used BMW
Rob I think there are other web sites where you can find a used wife... I don't know if there are any warranties but you might ask for a 3 day trial period;)

Cole,

Great purchase, congratulations! I got busted earlier this year when my wife and I were back in the US for our daughter's wedding. My wife went into the gun safe to retrieve some of her jewelry and noticed the safe was a bit more crowded. Okay, so I've purchased 3 rifles in the 5 years we've live overseas, that's not a crime, right.

One suggestion now that you have a big boomer, get you a lead sled if you don't already have one. For zeroing a scope or testing different ammo loads, the lead sled takes the shooter variable out of the equation.

Dave
Thankfully she was not (too) upset with me! She's into hunting also, and I've convinced her guns are good investments!

Thankfully she was not (too) upset with me! She's into hunting also, and I've convinced her guns are good investments!
And that one was a great investment!

No @Rob404 , We're talking about the gun again again, no opinion about the wife;)

I love my M70 416rem. Too bad I don't need another one.

This is a smokin deal for someone.

I love it, and it was a great deal @Desert Dog! My first .40+ caliber rifle.

When there are over 70 long guns hard for Mama to keep track.

Rob I think there are other web sites where you can find a used wife... I don't know if there are any warranties but you might ask for a 3 day trial period;)
Yea My EX evidently had a lot of 3 day trials , she told me she only had sex twice before she married me, I later found out that it was with the Chicago Bears, and the Chinese Army

Yea My EX evidently had a lot of 3 day trials , she told me she only had sex twice before she married me, I later found out that it was with the Chicago Bears, and the Chinese Army
:ROFLMAO: I probably shouldn't laugh, but damn that was funny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.