Next weeks trip canceled (South Africa)

Sorry to hear. If we keep our wits about us and relax for a few weeks we may just stop this thing. Keep practicing and planning. I am joining you. My April 15 trip has cancelled. I am now a tentative for an August 19 trip. But I will still go to the range weekly. Good luck to all.

April 6th was my date. Rescheduled to August 15th. Hoping everything blows over by then.

My wife was worried about getting trapped in Africa for an extended time ... Me not so much :)
Gosh .. stuck in Africa for a month .. o what shall I do ? LOL

This is tough on those of us who have planned so far in advance and were looking forward to our safaris, in some cases the "dream of a lifetime" hunt. It's even harder on our good friends in Africa, the outfitters and professional hunters whose livelihood depends on hunters coming to their camps and a very large number of those hunters come from the U.S. Let's all stay safe and keep the folks in Africa in mind as we look to reschedule and try to make our hunting wishes come true. I'm booked for July 2021 and hope this is all over with and back to normal by then.

Tough to swallow, and sorry you will not be able to hunt next month. Stay positive, and this will pass and you'll be able to go hunt after.

Sorry to hear of cancellations. Especially for older hunters looking for a final trip.......who could have forseen anything like this?......FWB

Don't hold your breath waiting for a refund from SAA. Had a RT JNB - PLZ and was told it could take two to three billing cycles. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyn302587

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois