AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD,CA) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
Hopefully another generation of hunters born into the Thomas family this morning. At 4:03 EST this morning my daughter delivered her first child and my first grandson. Unless he completely misses the boat he should be shooting and hunting in no time, that is if he spends any time at all with his grandpa and his uncle. For right now though I'm just glad that he is here and healthy.

Congrats on the Grandson.

Congratulations.

Show him your excitement first, then he will be coming along shortly.

Good stuff and congrats!

Congratulations on your first grandson!

Congratulations. The only thing that is better than hunting with your kids, is hunting with them and grandchildren. You will have to wait a few year years but it is worth it.

Congrats to the entire family.

Congarts I am sure your a happy man and will help start him in the outdoors as soon as you can.

Thanks guys! Don't worry about me showing him my excitement about hunting and the outdoors, anyone that spends more then 2 minutes with me quickly learns what I am all about. My son started tagging along with me on squirrel and grouse hunts when he was 5 years old and big enough to navigate the woods. We'll see how we make out with this one, the fact that his mother loves to hunt can't hurt.

@jduckhunter Congratulations on your first grandchild! We were blessed with our first grandchild, just before Thanksgiving. Since I am a grandpa now, I help my daughter and son-in-law decorate the baby's room. They named the baby boy after my dad, Hunter. So yes indeed, the next generation of Hunters are with us!

upload_2018-2-28_8-24-43.png

Congratulations to You and your Daughter!

Not only are you going to have the most fun you have ever had, you're going to fine the reason that papaws exist!

@jduckhunter Congratulations on your first grandchild! We were blessed with our first grandchild, just before Thanksgiving. Since I am a grandpa now, I help my daughter and son-in-law decorate the baby's room. They named the baby boy after my dad, Hunter. So yes indeed, the next generation of Hunters are with us!

View attachment 219966
Thanks and congrats to you as well. This is not our first grandchild, it's our first grandson, We have 3 granddaughters from our youngest daughter, they have been shooting their pink rider BB gun for a while now. Don't know if they will hunt or not but they will at least know how to shoot.

Jduckhunter, you need to get your granddaughters out into the woods as early as possible. Their classmates will have a greater effect on them than you will. IMHO if they reach the age of 8 or 9 and have never been hunting they probably never will. My two oldest granddaughters will not even look cross-eyed at a gun let alone handle one. We are trying to make sure that the youngest one doesn't fall into that same mold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danpowder

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you