DSCN5175.jpg
DSCN5192.jpg
DSCN5189.jpg
DSCN5187.jpg
DSCN5171.jpg
DSCN5173.jpg

Wow! Great detail Dennis!

Beautiful bear!

Excellent as always. You are a credit to your craft and an inspiration to those seeking to reach that level of quality wildlife art.

Thanks Everyone,
"RUSSIAN Brown Bear with Attitude" Finished UP
Like "ALL" my browns and blacks, the dozens and dozens and dozens I do every year, they are the Best Bears in The Business. I do more bears than most taxidermist to deer heads. Each is custom built for your bears skin. Each altered the the Exact size of your bears maximum stretched anatomy, arms heavy thighs thick belly and neck size maximized . FULL Huge shoulders, Thick neck and each with MY Custom heads used in Studio. Thick bodies and big large rear ends. Accuracy in Ear placement and growing, facial muscle correctness and eyes set with a personalty all its own. I use the REAL NOSE and REAL Lip skin rebuild the soft tissue unlike hard plastic injection molded set that other just glue together and assemble. Our work IS ART. No taxidermist with out using my techniques can give you the maximin head size I do on all my bears. You won't find wrinkled skin folded over and shrunk in any way.
I do produce the Best Bears in The Business.
The Artistry of Wildlife 50+ years experience.

Holy cow that thing's a tank!

Outstanding work as is your norm.

Thanks Everyone,
"RUSSIAN Brown Bear with Attitude" Finished UP
Like "ALL" my browns and blacks, the dozens and dozens and dozens I do every year, they are the Best Bears in The Business. I do more bears than most taxidermist to deer heads. Each is custom built for your bears skin. Each altered the the Exact size of your bears maximum stretched anatomy, arms heavy thighs thick belly and neck size maximized . FULL Huge shoulders, Thick neck and each with MY Custom heads used in Studio. Thick bodies and big large rear ends. Accuracy in Ear placement and growing, facial muscle correctness and eyes set with a personalty all its own. I use the REAL NOSE and REAL Lip skin rebuild the soft tissue unlike hard plastic injection molded set that other just glue together and assemble. Our work IS ART. No taxidermist with out using my techniques can give you the maximin head size I do on all my bears. You won't find wrinkled skin folded over and shrunk in any way.
I do produce the Best Bears in The Business.
The Artistry of Wildlife 50+ years experience.

Dennis, PM me with general info and costs on Russian Brown Bear. I will be hunting Brown Bear in Russia spring 2020. Also how delivery logistics/costs work.

Thanks!

Dennis,

Please add me to the list of inquiries, finished up my hunt in April (AK). Please PM the same info that Ridge Top Ranch requested. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg