Newbie from Wyoming

death-from-above

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hello guys and gals,
I just booked my first trip over the pond. I can't wait. I also look forward to meeting all of you through the forum.

Thanks
T.J.

Hello DFA and welcome, where are you headed and what part of Wy are you from? I love hanging out around Kaycee.

Welcome to AH T.J.! Your first hunt in Africa is sure to be one of your most memorable...

Welcome to AH, TJ !

Hello guys and gals,
I just booked my first trip over the pond. I can't wait. I also look forward to meeting all of you through the forum.

Thanks
T.J.

Welcome T.J.! Thinking about your handle, are you USAF, stationed in Cheyenne? Would like to hear the details on your upcoming hunt.

Welcome to AH, T.J.!

Welcome to AH T.J.! Your first trip to Africa your in for a treat, who are you booked with and what animals are on your list?

Welcome, indeed!

Hello DFA and welcome, where are you headed and what part of Wy are you from? I love hanging out around Kaycee.

jduck,
Thanks for the reply.
My lovely wife and our two kids live in Sheridan. I am about an hour or so North of Kaycee. I have not hunted that area. , but have driven through there many times. There are some really good antelope in that area. Let me know next time you are close by, we can have a steak and maybe a cocktail or three..

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!
I am not military...I got the handle because I grew up in GA and might have made a few whitetails "leak" with the stick and string, from a tree of course ...:)
I am booked with Impala African Safaries (Arnold Payne). As far as my list, I. Will be hunting plains game and will take most any good rep. of any species. Zebra and nyala prob. being tops.
Has anyone hunted with Arnold? If so how did you like his setup. ?

Thanks again...
T,J.

I am not military...I got the handle because I grew up in GA and might have made a few whitetails "leak" with the stick and string, from a tree of course ...:)
I am booked with Impala African Safaries (Arnold Payne). As far as my list, I. Will be hunting plains game and will take most any good rep. of any species. Zebra and nyala prob. being tops.

Thanks again...
T,J.

Do a search under the name and you should come up with some information.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum. I'm just down the road in Gillette. Do the search. Some have had problems with Payne. Forewarned is forearmed. Bruce

Thanks again...
T,J.

Wow sorry to hear that I sure hope it works out good for you. Please Do the search some good info there but what I've read he's bad news.

I did the search and do not see a lot of positive things. My wife booked this hunt as a gift.
I will have to speak with him and see what comes of it...

I would ask for a refund or take the lose even if it is couple of thousand dollars and find someone else...just my two cents. Bad outfitters cost you so much grief and heartache that it is not worth your time and money.

I would ask for a refund or take the lose even if it is couple of thousand dollars and find someone else...just my two cents. Bad outfitters cost you so much grief and heartache that it is not worth your time and money.

+1

There are too many good outfitters out there, hell most of them on this site would be a fantastic choice.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois