Newbie from Northern California

j charles

Reaction score
Hello to everyone! I really enjoy reading on this terrific site. I was A dedicated archer until I was diagnosed with ALS a few years ago. Unable to hold my bow I began spending more time with the long guns. Always wanting to take a trip to South Africa but never got around to it . With the progress Of my disease, I planned my first trip to Zulu Land last year. I harvested six animals With mike trusted 35 Whelan. My family and I had such a great time, we are scheduled to go to the Western Cape in a few months.

I would like to send tremendous thank you to all contributors to this web site . Keep up the good work, And keep sharing your knowledge!

Welcome to AH, I hope you have another great trip this year!

Awesome news that you are headed back.

Share your hunt report with us.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH j charles! Thank you for sharing your very personal story with us, I'm glad that you made it to Africa and had such a good time. I hope this isn't an awkward thing to say but it's good to be reminded that we don't always know what life has in store for us and that it's important to do those things and have those experiences that we want to have and not wait for the "right moment". I look forward to having you as a member of our community. That's a nice Warthog in your avatar.

Welcome aboard!

:S Welcome::S Welcome::S Welcome:

and now start writing:A Banana:

Welcome to AH Charles!

I wish you much success in the cape sir! What will you be after this trip?

Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing your report and seeing your pictures. Thanks for satin your story.

Welcome J. Charles! Enjoy your next trip and please share your first experience and photos. Be well and safe travels!

Welcome to AH. Fantastic warthog.

Welcome to AH. Sure you will find everything you need to on this website but if you need any help just ask the questions and everyone here will help out

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome to AH J Charles!

Welcome to AH... GREAT that you got to Africa and even greater that you are coming back!!
Wish you all the best on this W-Cape hunt. I live in W - Cape ( Cape town).. where and with who will you be hunting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you