Newbie from Nashville, Tennessee

Welcome to the AH community from fellow Nashvillian. Best site on the net for all things Africa. Drop a PM if you want to chat!

Welcome to AH. North on I-65. Son just moved to Nashvegas!

Welcome to AH !

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome aboard 19_A_CPT. We have "kin" that live on Bates Rd. My wife was born in Bon Aqua. Be sure to fully "vet" the outfitter for your upcoming hunt. Many of the hunts that are "auctioned off" aren't what they are expected to be. Other than that, your '06 with premium bullets will work well on Plains Game.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, enjoy the planning it's half the fun of going on Safari. You picked a great place to start the journey.

Welcome aboard 19_A_CPT. We have "kin" that live on Bates Rd. My wife was born in Bon Aqua. Be sure to fully "vet" the outfitter for your upcoming hunt. Many of the hunts that are "auctioned off" aren't what they are expected to be. Other than that, your '06 with premium bullets will work well on Plains Game.
I am about 1/2 mile from Bates Road.. Small world.
I've been in contact with the outfitter and all seems ok so far, but i understand completely what you mean

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH! Planning is half the fun!

New guy in the African Safari line. Been hunting for a few years (25). Recently stepped out of the comfort zone of whitetail and elk and won an African Safari hunt in the LinPoPo Province at a Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet so we are in the planning phase of that for next summer.
Normally shoot a M70 in 30-06 and I have a matching 257 Roberts as well as the traditional Marlin 30-30 Lever Gun that my son is about to take over and then a little more modern 450 Bushmaster in AR platform.
Welcome to AH

19_A_CPT, I am visiting a relative that lives on Bates Trail in Lyles. If you want to visit please reply ASAP.

Well, I'm super-late to this party but Welcome to Nashville Neighbor!

My wife and I were only in "town" for a day and a half. We Left on Wednesday and are now back in Michigan. 19_A_CPT supposedly lives a couple of miles from the relatives we were visiting. Meeting him on short notice was an outside shot at best.

I apologize. I have not been on here in a few weeks. I surely would have swung by had i seen this. Im just a stones throw from Bates Trail.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg