Newbie and Dreaming

joeinab

Reaction score
Member of
Sarcee Fish and Game, Rockey Mountain Elk Foundation
Hunted
Canada
Hi All,
Just signed up, very nice site. Never hunted Africa .... YET .... It is on my Bucket List. For now though I can live vicariously through all of you.
Joe

Welcome to AH Joe! Nice to have you join us... well you are that much closer to Africa now!

Hi All,
Just signed up, very nice site. Never hunted Africa .... YET .... It is on my Bucket List. For now though I can live vicariously through all of you.
Joe

If you think you'll only want to go once, *don't* take it out of your bucket list. :D Once is never enough. We're planning our second trip for next year (our first was 2009).

You'll have a blast, shoot critters you've never seen, eat game you've never had, be treated really well, all for less than the price of a guided elk or South Texas trophy deer hunt. I know that sounds unbelievable but do some searches. You can do a 10-day plains game hunt in South Africa for about 1/2 of a deer hunt. You won't need any special gear so just go and have fun.

My fourth trip to southern Africa was for six weeks in 2009 with all my family, three kids and wife. Life is too short NOT to go. We had just lost two friends to cancer and it is no good waiting for 'the right time'. You may not make it that long.

Go now and plan to go again. It is a disease.

Welcome Joe, you have showed up to the right place to learn about hunting in Africa!

I have to agree with others above, especially Code4, "It is a disease." My wife told me I was only going to go once, but ever since I got on the plane to come home, I've been trying to figure out how to get back.

nd

Like the guys are saying! You have come to the right place to "plan your hunt in Africa." Start now and in a few years you will be there!

Welcome to AH, you have to come to Africa.

You will find lots of info on this site. Enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross