Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMBS life member, NRA, DU
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, United States
My wife and I went to New Zealand in May. Fantastic time. Friendly people and scenery that can't be beat. Took a very good bull tahr with Southern Mountain Adventures. We will be back!

image-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you had a good trip but...., where are the pictures?

NZ Tahr

My wife and I went to New Zealand in May. Fantastic time. Friendly people and scenery that can't be beat. Took a very good bull tahr with Southern Mountain Adventures. We will be back!

NZ Tahr pic

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome stuff sir! I had the pleasure of hunting a Tahr in 2011. Great experience, great people and country.
Congratulations once again.

I'm sure it was a fantastic hunt and very scenic!

Beautiful Tahr and beautiful picture! Congrat's! thanks for sharing!

Awesome animal. Exceptional picture. Felicitations.

THAT is a PHOTO! Wow I really like that picture, thanks for posting it.
Randy

NZ is our nearest neighbour and a great country to visit. My family have awesome memories from there.

Thanks Randy. New Zealand is an awesome place. The folks who live there, called Kiwis, are some of the friendliest I've ever met

he looks like a cracker thar ironhorse, did you run a tape over him at all .
great mane and cape .

Nope didn't measure him, he was a bit smaller than the big bruiser that busted us earlier that day. He is currently at the taxidermist getting a make over. Next on our list is Africa !

The folks who live there, called Kiwis, are some of the friendliest I've ever met

We had a Kiwi in our Fraternity when I was in school. He had several Kiwi buddies also on campus and they pooled their money and bought this awful old green car. They then painted the New Zealand flag on each side and called it the Kiwi Crooza (cruiser). Every time I saw those guys, they were having a ball!

Hamish was the first to tell me about the stags roaring in New Zealand. Told me they were pests. I thought he was a fool. I look back at it now and realize I was the ignorant fool!

Randy

Great trophy, Ironhorse, congrats !

Well done , great trophy . .

That is a great trophy picture. The terrain is amazing.

Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross