Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
**New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) required for travel as of October 1, 2019**

US & Canadian tourists must request NZeTA prior to arriving in New Zealand for travel beginning October 1, 2019. The NZeTA can be requested starting in July on the mobile app or the New Zealand Immigration website. In addition you may also have to pay an International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL).
The NZeTA cost is NZD$9 on the app or NZD$12 on the webiste. IVL costs are $35 per person additional, and charged along with the eTA.

See full details on the New Zealand Immigration website: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/what-we-do/our-strategies-and-projects/eta-new-requirements

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.25 AM.png
    540.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.30 AM.png
    498.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.31 AM.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.33 AM.png
    407 KB · Views: 59
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.44.34 AM.png
    395.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:

gjim

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
New Zealand Professional guides assoc, Safari Club international, Dallas Safari Club, Wild sheep foundation, SCI Master Measurer
Hunted
New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, Canada, U.S.A
Thanks for that they have not told us.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
At least it can be done electronically VS having to attend an embassy.

Just another travel tax..... :S Dollar:

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
I visited the NZ immigration website, but there is little additional info as this requirement not yet in effect or up and running. The cost is minimal at this point......$176 NZ for a family of four. What worries me is the logistic difficulties of applying, if any. Some countries beat you down with complicated (for me) uploads of fotos and passports and other things. Then often don't reply or have website failures. We'll have to wait and see. Along with rifle import changes, NZ is telling us something. Fortunately, I have already been there three times. I see no need to return...and they obviously feel the same......but thank you TE for posting...........FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickPa

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...