NEW ZEALAND: Crate Unpacking Day New Zealand Hunt Trophies With New Zealand Safaris

Looking good bro.

Here's mine
IMG_0830.JPG

reedy0312, I think that between you, johnnyblues and Charlie there are sufficient trophies to start a museum. What do you do to keep them looking so good?

reedy0312, I think that between you, johnnyblues and Charlie there are sufficient trophies to start a museum. What do you do to keep them looking so good?

I certainly say so!!! (y)

Very nice looking mount, congrats !

Jim Gibson, New Zealand Safaris (he also guides in Australia) is 100% in every way. He's honest, hard-working, knowledgeable, and whoever hunts with him will be glad they did.

Mike Nicholas

The next NZ trophy idea (these are not mine, just looking at some pics on AH and the internet in general). May have to get a chamois to do a double mount!

View attachment 157571 View attachment 157572

Just got my tahr back from the taxidermist this week (shot in May of ‘17) I told him what I had in mind and he ran with it. Great work, couldn’t be happier and the rock is awesome. If you’re lookin for ideas...
IMG_1536.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
IMG_1534.JPG

Congrats on your hunt . I have an email out to him now planning a trip in 2020.
Was your stag free range or estate?

Congrats on your hunt . I have an email out to him now planning a trip in 2020.
Was your stag free range or estate?

My stag was estate, but Jim has free range property right next to the estate as well as other free range property all within close proximity to the lodge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg