NEW ZEALAND: Crate Unpacking Day New Zealand Hunt Trophies With New Zealand Safaris

Thanks @Pheroze !

Like Africa, NZ is a place I want to get back to, but not as bad as Africa!!!!

@reedy0312 looking good! I'm really looking forward to seeing that buffalo of yours mounted!

congrats on NZ... sounds like a blast. I'm headed over next year!

Thanks @rinehart0050 !

I cant wait to get that buff home and up on a pedestal! You will enjoy NZ for sure!!!!!

@rinehart0050 ,

Are you going to the north or south island? What are you after?

@reedy0312 North Island - going after red stag, fallow buck, and probably some wild sheep.

You will have a great time, look forward to the report and pics!

I was able to finally go to NZ earlier this year after many years of watching many hunting show about it! I just got my crate with horns and hides back from my hunt in late April! I am nowhere near the story teller some of you are, as I have read many entertaining and detailed reports on here recently. I will try my best to tell a small part of the story and post some pics. The first pic is of the crate and contents, I was fortunate to harvest 2 stags, a fallow, and a tahr. I lucked up for the most part with weather, as 5 of my 7 hunting days were sunny, the other two were pretty wet. Luckily I was able to harvest all animals in the first 4 days, the other days were spent sightseeing and hunting wallaby. I hunted the south island with NZ Safaris, they were awesome and had lots of private land. Tons of game, including stag, tahr, chamois, fallow, and ram all within 45 minutes of the lodge! If anyone is thinking of going to NZ, I would definitely recommend it and certainly recommend NZ Safaris! More pics to follow.

View attachment 49106
You did have a good hunting. Congrats.
Witold

Fantastsic. The wife and I get to make our first trip to NZ next June 2017. Thanks for posting the fabulous pics, and congrats on some great trophies.

Reedy your are filling the cave up!

Yes Charlie, the man cave and the great room are almost out of room now!! Have to do some figuring and rearranging to get the stag hung up this weekend

Johnny, quit with the damn trophy room or I'm going to NZ weather I can afford it or not! Lol
Great mounts brother
Cheers
Cody
LMAO.........sorry bro.

Great going Reedy! Definitely post a pic of the stag when he makes it to the wall, he deserves a better showing for sure.

Glad everything made it in one piece Reedy!, was freight much different from shipping from Africa?
Cody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg