Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAHC Life Member, DU, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA-CA,NV,UT, AFRICA-NAMIBIA
Hi, my name is Jeff and I live in Northern CA. My son-in-law and I are planning a trip to Africa in mid 2015. So far I have gotten a lot of tips here. We are looking at 2 different guides. 1. Somerby Safaris and 2. Ozondjahe Safaris. Has anyone out there any info or input on either of these outfits. THANKS

gday jeffb welcome and enjoy the site
some on here will be able to set you straight about your chioces

Welcome to AH.

I'll be setting foot in Namibia once again this June to see Ozondjahe Safaris close up for myself.
I am very much looking forward to seeing the mountains and hearing the birds again.

I'll certainly let everyone in on my adventure. Possibly during the trip, if the internet is fast enough.
Most certainly after my return.

Welcome to AH, Jeff!

Jeff

Welcome to AH...

Welcome to AH Jeff. I am sure you two will have a great time in Africa.
Happy hunting!

Welcome Jeff! Hope you and your son have a brilliant trip in 2015!

Welcome Jeff

Can't personally speak for Ozondjahe Safaris but I know Drom and his wife from Somerby Safaris for a couple of years now and they run a very professional outfit. They are very friendly and will help you plan your trip every step of the way. I can also tell you first hand that their hunting areas are first class and they deliver top quality trophies.

Enjoy the upcoming trip in 2015!!!!!

Welcome, Jeff I have known Drom (Helgaard) and Sune for a long time you will enjoy your trip allot, good folk and very service orientated you will have a great time with them

My best always

Welcome to AH Jeff! Looks like you are making good use of the site...

Welcome to AH Jeff! I haven't Hunted with ether but have heard nothing but praise for Ozondjahe Safaris be sure to check out the hunting reports for Namibia.

Welcome to AH Jeff! Sorry I can't help you with info on the operators you're looking at.

I actually met them recently at the International Sportsman's Expo in Sacramento. Yes, they are very nice people and I was very impressed with their outfit

Welcome to AH, Jeff !

Dear jeffb

Welcome to this informative Forum. Enjoy the participation and being active on the informative forum.

Enjoy the planning of your potential safari - it is part of the process...

Namibian greetings from Africa.

Hi Jeff, I and 3 of my friends hunted with Somerby in May 2011. It was our first trip to Africa and it was amazing! We are booked to go back in May of 2014. Everything is top notch with their outfit. From permits, to special needs or requests, to quality of game, to amazing country, and of course the entertainment. You wouldn't regret booking with them.

Dear jeffb

Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy participating and sharing your opinion. Enjoy the planning process of your potential safari to Africa since it forms a huge part of the safari.

Namibian greetings from Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg