Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA LIfe Member
Hunted
South Africa
Hello all from the woods of Maine. My name is Bill, and I just joined this forum after learning about it from another member. My wife and I just got back from South Africa, hunting with Chris Troskie and had a wonderful time. SO much so that we are already figuring out how to go back!!!!!! Will post pics soon.......

Welcome.
Look forward to your pictures and stories.

Bill, welcome to AH. I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum, Bill !

Bill welcome to AH and we look forward to you r story with pictures...

Welcome, cant wait for pics

Welcome to the forum Bill, looking forward to seeing those pics.

Welcome to the forum Bill! Great people on here, can't wait to see your pictures and read your story. Brian

Bill-WELCOME! But let's hear the stories and see the pictures!!
IF YOU GO ONCE-YOU WILL GO AGAIN-DEAL WITH IT!

Welcome to AH Bill!

Welcome to AH Bill! Glad to have you here.

Hello Bill and welcome. Take your time with posting your report and pictures for we do not have time for them anyway! NOT!!!

It is now 10 days, where is the REPORT and PICS!!! PRETTY PLEASE!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa".

Hi and welcome!

Hello all from the woods of Maine. My name is Bill, and I just joined this forum after learning about it from another member. My wife and I just got back from South Africa, hunting with Chris Troskie and had a wonderful time. SO much so that we are already figuring out how to go back!!!!!! Will post pics soon.......

Dear Allhands

Enjoy this forum. Enjoy sharing your expierence with others, hunting stories and your views.

Waiting for your stories...and images...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross