New to the site. Just wanted to say hi.

JAeger63

Reaction score
Deals & offers
I'm Tony Cleveland from Colorado Springs, Colorado. I literally plan my wife around hunting big game hunting. I'm retired from the military and now work overseas approx. 6 months a year in 6-8 week increments. When I'm down range I love to research huts to pass the time. I've been to the Dark Continent once already for plains game but hope to return again for DG. Leopard is top of my list and then Cape Buff. Good luck to everyone this season!

Welcome to AH Tony. Glad to have you on board!

I'm Tony Cleveland from Colorado Springs, Colorado. I literally plan my wife around hunting big game hunting. I'm retired from the military and now work overseas approx. 6 months a year in 6-8 week increments. When I'm down range I love to research huts to pass the time. I've been to the Dark Continent once already for plains game but hope to return again for DG. Leopard is top of my list and then Cape Buff. Good luck to everyone this season!

Welcome to AH! I love that town you're from, prettiest place to live. Great folks here for you to get your questions answered and to chat with about hunting. Just one piece of advice, be careful about planning your wife around hunting! It does add a whole new meaning the the phrase dangerous game!! :D

..:welcome:.. I hope the 'Jaeger' bit comes from our Jaegermeister..!

Welcome to AH JAeger63! I lived in Colorado Springs 03-05 Fort Carson was my retirement post. Good luck on your DG hunting and feel free to tell us about your past hunts we'd love to hear about it.

Welcome to AH Tony!

Lp!

:welcome: :beer:

Lovski zdravo
Hunting hello
Janez L

Tony

Welcome to AH...If we can be of help just ask...

Welcome aboard, a great group of people on this site. An overabundance of information if you will. Again, welcome.

Welcome to AH, Tony!

Lets hear your stories Tony. Been to Africa you have stories.
Welcome to AH!

welcome and enjoy tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois